The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

I was i'll when i first read Twilight so i finished it in like 2 days i couldn't put it down!!

I didn't know about it till Becky asked if i wanted to see the first film so i thought i'd read the book and loved it! but i was ill so i couldn't see the film the day it came out so we saw it on new years day that year!! :YAHOO:

Happy memories!!

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question guys, do you ever get like, LOADS of hate/abuse for you loving Twilight/anything else, so much?

Because I get so much!

Not as much for Twilight, because apparently that's more of a socially acceptable thing to be 'obsessed' with, but the amount I get for my X Factor obsession is ridiculous!

I mean look, and this is just one example.

(I'm focusing more on the last comment made by the guy, and the status itself)

xfactorobsession.png

It does my head in.

So I was just wondering if you guys get it for things aswell?

(Also I'm glad everything went well Becky :D)

Hello All

Yes hate/abuse is very common I know Holly does on facebook about Twilight and Ashley/Jackson and I do a bit at school for the full Vampire Obbsesion. Don't listen to them or get us on them :WAVE:

Glad everything went well Backy ;)

Edited by BananaCake

Hey everyone!

Yay Becky! I'm glad it went ok :D

I met Meg Rosoff today, she was really lovely and funny and her accent was awesome because she is American but has lived in London for ages so her accent is a mix of the two :D

And I just read an article that Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have split up! :o *whispers* don't tell holly ;) hehe

Hey Izzy! yeah i just read that they'd split up too! ;)

Not read any of her books, but I just wikipedia's her, the first one is being made into a film.

I won't tell Holly if you won't!

She's an author then! i'd heard of her but wasn't sure whether she was or not!:WAVE:

Holly will find out anyway.

You didn't need to tell me...I found out as soon as it was confirmed :( :( :( :( So that's my little mini spanish speaking assessment about a celebrity's relationship status ruined :P

Hello All

Yes hate/abuse is very common I know Holly does on facebook about Twilight and Ashley/Jackson and I do a bit at school for the full Vampire Obbsesion. Don't listen to them or get us on them ;)

Glad everything went well Backy :D

Yeh like Louise said I get loads of hate about it but I just fight back, usually with some foul language ^_^ It shuts them up :P

I don't get much stuff about it (except once when I said Twilight was better than Harry Potter and my friend made me go and stand in the corner until I apologised to 'the god that is Harry Potter' :thumbup: ) but it's a bit stupid, they probably all have obsessions too right?! Ah well :)

And dang it Holly, nothing gets past you :D .

ARGH I have an art exam next weeeeeek! ARGH

Nowhere!! :D

On sunday in porstsmouth i saw the Tudor costumes that they wore in the series! they were absolutely beautiful and i saw the boots that Jonathan Rhys Meyers actually wore! i took loads of piccies!! :D

If anyone gives you grief about liking Twilight, X-factor etc. then ignore them because chances are they like something a lot worse so don't worry and let them get on with it! :D

No one i know hates me for liking Twilight, i mean i told the guys today that Charlie (almost) bit me and they laughed because they thought i was a Disney princess!! <_< and they've seen seen the films so i keep going on about who i've met and who they are in the films and they groan (in a joking way) whenever i mention Twilight but it's ok cos the other girl always talks about Justin Bieber so the boys can't win!! :lol:

Emily most of the time the people who give me grief are Justin Bieber fans...that pretty much sums it up :YAHOO:

That's lovely Rachel :YAHOO:

Stupid DHL delivery company that shipped my costumes are really stupid!

Ok, so they came on Monday but I was at school and my mum was at work so they took it back to the delivery office in Oxford.

We canged the address to my mums work, and we looked on tracking and it's gone to Heathrow, and then Gatwick airport?! What zee hell?!