The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always name things too! and make up songs about random things!

Becky do you remember that science book and i named all the pictures and then made up the song were they all lived together in Mulberry Lane!! :wub:

My career choices:- :wub:

Disney characters

Disney performer- i'm not that great at dancing

Disney photographer

Disney artist- i'm not as good as there artists are though

I was really upset at the time but then yesterday in english I found out two of the really smart boys got U's too so I don't feel quite as bad now. But I just have to pay £30 to re sit. But I couldn't belive how many U's our class got!! 11 U's!! :D Something isn't right there. It just oges to show that A Levels really are hard.

£30?! Jesus ours are £19. Apparently A-Levels are the hardest thing to do in your life but at least there are resits (: God 11 U's, is the teacher bad too? :D

God a bike holiday Emily, that would kill me...and I'd also have to learn how to ride a bike :L Was it fun?

I got a printer too today! Haven't had a working one in about a year, so very pleased

This is me down to the nail:

rhthu.jpg

And so is this:

bbhbh.jpg

Yep, I know £30, I said to myself I got 3 phtots at ET4 for that price. We're basically paying for the privaldge to have a piece of paper, and desk and a chair. Let's just say that our teacher wasn't pleased! No doubt we're gonna cause her to have a breakdown!! :D

Edited by hermycullen

Yeah it was Rach! i was racing my little cousin and he hasn't learnt to ride yet so he has a sit on one where he has to use his feet!! :P

I personally think it's the college Becky goes to it's too expensive there! Is it your teacher who's not helping you much?

I know i haven't had a printer for about 3 years so i'm gonna be so happy when we get it!! :D

I only paid £10 for my maths re sit.

EXAMS SUCK, BRING BACK 100% COURSEWORK!! Yes, A Level english lang and Lit is 100% exam!!! :D

By the end of all this I won't only have thousands of points worth of debt from med school but I'd have paid goodness only knows how much for collge! :P