Party theme ideas

danger_skies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh some great ideas i would like to back the veggie vamps lunch party, isle esme and I'd like to propose my own...

A legends of twilight party- basically free Reign to come as either vampire legends detailed in twilight so any coven etc and even some wolf action! What you guys think? I'm new at this so be gentle

*runs and hides behind sofa and peeks out waiting to see how the idea goes down*

• 1 month later...

I think we should have a gym class party with different sports and volleyball like in Twilight :D and baseball stuff :D :D

second this :D

Oo I like this too!

Hmmmmm how easy would t shirt and sweat pants/shorts be? YEP!!!! I fourth it! :(

Edited by gillianre

• 2 months later...

Isle Esme beach party sounds cool

don't mind newborn party, bella baby shower, b-dY PARTY, meadow or some repeats ? :)

If it is a beach theme we need it announced soon, that way we can buy stuff before all the summer clothes go out of the shops!!!

I think we should have a gym class party with different sports and volleyball like in Twilight :D and baseball stuff :D :D

Oo I like this too!

Oo I like this too!

Hmmmmm how easy would t shirt and sweat pants/shorts be? YEP!!!! I fourth it! :smile:

Nooo! This is like the only time I get to go out EVER - I want to dress up and feel glam (even if I'm not!) hehe!! Though the pj party at ET5 was pretty cool I suppose, hmm . . . decisions decisions :unsure:

We need baby shower for my pregnant girlies who are attending!

I'm liking this idea very much... lol.. and it sort of fits in with Breaking dawn :-)

I like to be sorted by now - at least knowing what I want to wear!

PS - NINE weeks today i'll be at The Hilton!

Me too!!! I'll be in the bar having a rest after the trip up and getting very excited looking out for the rest of TSB to arrive. :(