Party theme ideas

danger_skies

I like the idea of a beach party but I won't be wearing a bikini :P Probably a summery top and jeans (and sandals) will do me :)

What no bermuda shorts and billowing hawaiian shirt??? Disappointed!!

Well the guys can wear that if they want to...I'm not a guy though :unsure:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of a beach party but I won't be wearing a bikini :P Probably a summery top and jeans (and sandals) will do me :)

What no bermuda shorts and billowing hawaiian shirt??? Disappointed!!

Well the guys can wear that if they want to...I'm not a guy though :unsure:

Neither am I but its preferable to a bikini!! lol

I say bring back the Civil War party so I can be Abe again :D

Seconded!!!!

I wouldnt wear a bikini either but still I would get myself self some shorts and a funky Hawaiian shirt :WINCE:

Excellent!!! And an inflatable palm tree!!! And an umbrella for the cocktails!! :angry:

We had 2 ideas at ET5, told them to Jason and he seemed really keen so thought i'd mention them on here.

1) Veggie Vampires lunch as in we'd all go dressed as different animals, though suggested no furries by Jason as that would be tres weird. Maybe get the petting zoo back? Have animal realted activities or whatever

2) Rio/Mardi Gras - Without any nudity... Cause a lot of the filming was based in Brazil for BD, would be cool to have a massive Brazillian party ^^

We had 2 ideas at ET5, told them to Jason and he seemed really keen so thought i'd mention them on here.

1) Veggie Vampires lunch as in we'd all go dressed as different animals, though suggested no furries by Jason as that would be tres weird. Maybe get the petting zoo back? Have animal realted activities or whatever

Don't think I'd be dressing up as an animal, it'd be fun to see other people do that though :smile: I'd love the petting zoo back though because I completely missed it at ET5, didn't even realise it was there until I saw people's photos! :blush:

2) Rio/Mardi Gras - Without any nudity... Cause a lot of the filming was based in Brazil for BD, would be cool to have a massive Brazillian party ^^

I love the idea of the Rio Mardi Gras! It would tie in well with the release of Breaking Dawn too.

Also like the idea of a policeman's ball or a Cops and Doctors party.

How about a Coven's party to celebrate Breaking Dawn? You could be a Cullen, Quilayute, Volturi, Denali, Irish, Egyptian, Nomad or a human? Could be a good way of celebrating everything we love about the books?

That is a boss idea! Does have the potential to become a scene out of CSI if it became a Furries party haha

That is a boss idea! Does have the potential to become a scene out of CSI if it became a Furries party haha

As long as Larry the Lamb doesn't appear with a guy in the wolf outfit everything should be fine!!!

I realise the topic has steered away from a baby party sort of theme but for those who suggested it, what would you dress up in/as? :lol: I do think it is a good idea because it does tie in with the whole BD theme.

I also like the idea of the wedding theme again it ties nicely into the BD theme. :lol:

I think it was mentioned in the forum for ET5, but i will say it here. I liked the fact that at ET4 we picked the songs, but more songs need to be played from the movies, and less songs should be repeated as that got a bit same same. :lol:

A wild suggestion here :lol: but maybe the entertainment that is provided needs to come in at different points of the night, because you walked into the room and it was wow don't get me wrong, but then it just got a bit like 'so what do we do now?', whereas if you had the entertainment come in like an hour apart, it means that there would be something new in the room for those who get bored of dancing all the time. I really don't mean to insult anyone or be rude, i just thought it might be a good suggestion for keeping people entertained.

A wild suggestion here :lol: but maybe the entertainment that is provided needs to come in at different points of the night, because you walked into the room and it was wow don't get me wrong, but then it just got a bit like 'so what do we do now?', whereas if you had the entertainment come in like an hour apart, it means that there would be something new in the room for those who get bored of dancing all the time. I really don't mean to insult anyone or be rude, i just thought it might be a good suggestion for keeping people entertained.

I see your point, but it could lead to a stampede if a new attraction gets opened midway through the evening, whereas having everything available from the start, when people arrive in small groups, gives people a chance to circulate better.

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOO - have just found out that I will be missing my graduation ball as it is the same day that we fly to America (woohoo) - however, this means I have a lovely ball gown that will not get worn..... so...... PLEASE can we have a party that requires nice dresses (as usual) so that I can at least get ONE wear out of it!!!!

Pwitty pwitty pweese :D

Thought I'd bump this up to the top - get us a bit more excited for this ET as it seems so far away!

I really love the:

Monster Mash party (I know what people are saying about doing same at Hallowhedon, but it'll make it easy to get a costume :D )

Stags & Hens - because I've never really been on a Hen do (even though I'm married) so it would be fun, and again quite straightforward

Picnic in the Meadow - nice casual dress down Sunday party to chill out with at the end

In fact, I loved loads of the ideas, but these three really stood out for me!

Six months to go :D