Party theme ideas

danger_skies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about............Graduation Party :band::YAHOO: , TwiCelebration :WAVE: (celebrating the upcoming 1st part of the last film!) lol, Volterra Festival :king: (St Marcus day festival??? is that it?), Meadow party sounds awesome!, eclipse battle party :jason: , Bella and Alice's slumber party :dance: (I didn't go to ET5!)

What about............Graduation Party :band::clap: , TwiCelebration :wub: (celebrating the upcoming 1st part of the last film!) lol, Volterra Festival :king: (St Marcus day festival??? is that it?), Meadow party sounds awesome!, eclipse battle party :jason: , Bella and Alice's slumber party :dance: (I didn't go to ET5!)

Ooh i just forgot another idea! Bella's 18th Birthday party! :blush:

Surely as its around the Breaking Dawn time we need themes that match that

So Isle Esme beach party

We should have a death party xD lots of new born vamps, grim ripers, zombies...morbid I know xD

I would love another pj party but I know its not a good idea for this con....yeah I cant think of a 3rd :blush:

So Isle Esme beach party

We should have a death party xD lots of new born vamps, grim ripers, zombies...morbid I know xD

I would love another pj party but I know its not a good idea for this con....yeah I cant think of a 3rd :blush:

If we have Isle Esme beach party I can imagine Emily is going to try and get me in swimming trunks. Would it be bad if Edward Cullen has shaved legs??

Oh death party sounds like fun.

So Isle Esme beach party

I would love another pj party but I know its not a good idea for this con....yeah I cant think of a 3rd :YAHOO:

If we have Isle Esme beach party I can imagine Emily is going to try and get me in swimming trunks. Would it be bad if Edward Cullen has shaved legs??

:blush:

hmm another thing.

a supernatureal like party. I mean Vampires and werewolf are supernatureal creatures....well in our world they are at least ;)

with this i dont mean aything like the television serie called supernatureal but supernatureal in the Twilight univers.

another thing, i do hope some more people will show up in costumes a little more, there was some people in cotumes at ET5 and i think it was cool, it gave something more to the convention :)

i wore the Quilettue Wolfpack tatoo on my right shouder, wish is the real deal, it cant come off again....my freind or date wore a volture costume wich was pretty awsome, we did get fotographed to a local newspaper.

if anyone got that newspaper and can scan it in here it would be really cool since i live in Denmark and have no opituny to see it :( and she lives far away from Birmingham.

A Monster mash...i mean party :unsure: they call themselves monsters so we should have a monster party :thumbup: werewolves, Jekyll and Hyde, Mummies, Phantom of the Opera, Dragula...(:lol::D:D) There are plenty of monsters to chose from :blink:

Edited by Jacobs_bint

A Monster mash...i mean party :unsure: they call themselves monsters so we should have a monster party :thumbup: werewolves, Jekyll and Hyde, Mummies, Phantom of the Opera, Dragula...(:lol::D:D) There are plenty of monsters to chose from :blink:

I love that idea!!!!

I like the idea but not for ET6... There's a Halloween party at Hallowhedon the week-end after, two "monster parties" = me being lazy and reusing the costume! lol

Really like the idea though, :)

Edited by chimmykins

A Monster mash...i mean party :P they call themselves monsters so we should have a monster party :D werewolves, Jekyll and Hyde, Mummies, Phantom of the Opera, Dragula...(:D;);)) There are plenty of monsters to chose from :P

I love that idea!!!!

I like the idea but not for ET6... There's a Halloween party at Hallowhedon the week-end after, two "monster parties" = me being lazy and reusing the costume! lol

To be fair though that doesn't really effect most us but it does mean SM can reuse their decorations haha and surely not having to pay for another costume is a good thing xD

Does save on cash though xD also if we did this it might mean a night away from usual chart stuff being played we can a night of the monster mash, rocky horror tuned(more than the time warp), people are strange, the Adams family theme tune, there are loads of horror themed songs it would make a nice change :)

A Monster mash...i mean party :D they call themselves monsters so we should have a monster party :D werewolves, Jekyll and Hyde, Mummies, Phantom of the Opera, Dragula...(:o;);)) There are plenty of monsters to chose from ;)

I love that idea!!!!

To be fair though that doesn't really effect most us but it does mean SM can reuse their decorations haha and surely not having to pay for another costume is a good thing xD

I know a few ET people going :P

I do like the idea don't get me wrong, but not so close to Halloween, even if I wasn't going to Hallowhedon I'd be at a Halloween party... Fun, idea though. Ah, I'm very torn!

So expensive to cons in a row >.< Stupid me lol

í was at the ET5, and i loved the themed partyes there, it was my first Eternal twilight convention and i deffently hope it wont be my last.

The new born theme sounds cool, i could go for that one.

Another thing, what about something with Bella and Jacob, yeah they are not toghether but still really cloose.

or maby a vampire vs Quilettue theme some how.

well just a couple of ideas from a rare guy that actualy like the twilight univers, we are not many here in Denmark hehe :)

Now thats a lie.. There are maaaaaany twilighters here in Denmark:)

Eclipse battlescene sound cool!!

I know someone on the ET5 forum mentioned an Isle Esme beach party, which I think would be awesome. Also a few people aren't keen on the repetition of the prom or masked ball themes, so what else would you like?

I'm going to put my thinking cap on!

you just want to crack out the silver bikini :unsure: