latest Guest Announcement - DAVID BLUE

showmasters

Such a big fan of this show, for me it was the best of the three Stargate shows (never got much into SGA and SG-1 wasn't as good for me after season 7/8 even though I liked the Ori), so the more SGU guests you can get, the better IMO

Looking forward to seeing him..

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to say that even though I have absolutely no idea who this guy is, I was really impressed with him today. He was sitting next to David Warner, whose queue was very long while I was in it, and he seemed to be making a real effort with everyone who came up to him. Seemed really nice.

Just wanted to say that even though I have absolutely no idea who this guy is, I was really impressed with him today. He was sitting next to David Warner, whose queue was very long while I was in it, and he seemed to be making a real effort with everyone who came up to him. Seemed really nice.

That is exactly what my first impression Of David Blue was when we first met him back at Chevron 7.3. :thumbup:

He was totally unassuming - he didn't take it for granted that any of us had seen SG-U, and was so enthusiastic about it that I am now totally hooked on it and gutted that it is ending!

Got to meet him again today, and he remembered us all, and had a good old chat too.

Go see him everyone if you can! :clap:

David was so lovely today! I had a photoshoot with him as I didn't think he would be doing posed photos, he was beyond lovely in the photoshoot commenting and talking to everyone even though he had a long que . then when i met him later that day for autographs he still had a que of people but still made every effort to chat and interact with me and everyone he met, he also did over the table photos as long as the camera flash is off. overall a really really lovely guy!

Edited by nikstar1989

David is a fan himself (see below for a tweet from him earlier) and really loves meeting fans and getting their feedback.

In a room with John DeLancie. Dare I tell him he was the first autograph I ever got?

David was so lovely today! I had a photoshoot with him as I didn't think he would be doing posed photos, he was beyond lovely in the photoshoot commenting and talking to everyone even though he had a long que . then when i met him later that day for autographs he still had a que of people but still made every effort to chat and interact with me and everyone he met, he also did over the table photos as long as the camera flash is off. overall a really really lovely guy!

have to agree :) the was totally awsome! :) :(

have to agree :) the was totally awsome! :) :YAHOO:

Agree too. Didn't ask for a photo (to be honest the answer is no so much of the time now I rarely bother) but had a great chat about the ending of Stargate Universe and where it might have gone had it not been cancelled. He gave me a few clues about what was planned had it continued but wasn't able to say too much as there were people there who hadn't seen the final episode yet. I wasn't going to meet him originally but totally glad I did.

And the stuff with the wookie (hats off for going around like that all day) and Tony Heads' apple was just hilarious if you were there at the time.

What an absolutely fantastic bloke. Spent time talking to everyone and genuinely seemed to pleased to be there and meet everyone. Was really glad to hear that he has some projects in the pipeline even though he couldn't tell me more. It was a pleasure to meet him and have a chat.