Cosplay at Eternal Twilight 6

naurarwen_fangorn

I'm thinking of ET6 as more of a catch up costume con so do costumes I haven't done from the previous films or in some cases (i.e. the Volturi) redo one I loved doing. Hopefully the companion will be out by then as I think they released the Eclipse one a few months before it came out which was good to start looking. Think ET7 (if there is one) will be my Breaking Dawn costume con

That's a very good point...that's made me realise that my cosplays for ET6 are sorted for what I wanna do so Breaking Dawn can wait hehe :D

I'll do the Blue Smock Coat outfit from New Moon and the Eclipse Battle costume...I've found everything I need and I've worked out how much it will all be which it roughly £200 so I can just manage it woohoo :thumbup:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got plenty of time to organise etc...so hoping to do Esme on Bella's birthday, Eclipse battle scene and that's all I've definitely decided so far. Will be my first time so going to work hard :)

Well there's plenty of cosplayers on here who have done the different outfits before. Spectrum has Esme's birthday dress I believe so I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving some tips etc for that and Danielle has done Esme's battle costume aswell. This topic is for people to say what their doing, show any pics, give tips to other cosplayers etc.

Just spotted this thread! Yes, I've done that one, gimme a shout if you need a hand. It's bloody difficult - I'm never doing anything silk or ruffly ever again - but lovely once it's finished. I'm definitely wearing it to ET6 because I wear it as much as I can - too much love and pain went into that dress, I don't care what the themes are! :thumbup: Might take it to LFCC too, was too hot in other costumes last time.

If this link to my ET5 Facebook album works, you should be able to have a peek.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2113...;l=0d90ad605ty5

If not, just add me - there's the vote scene, baseball scene and birthday party in there. I've got the kitchen scene too, but I got white fabric paint on the skirt from last minute touch ups on the vote dress so I didn't wear it this weekend. I'm an idiot. :D And I've yet to take my Eclipse stuff out for a spin because I hate having my hair up. I got the outfits sorted in the hope I'd get over that, but didn't.

I'm waiting with absolute bated breath to see what her dress for the wedding looks like - I have money on it being purple, which is fine, but I would kill for something vaguely fitted and flattering. All Esme's clothes, without exception, make me look fat. :D Ah well, shouldn't be tooooo long now - and hopefully the first pictures will come out with enough time to get something good done.

Edited by Spectrum

I REALLLLYY wanna do Breaking Dawn Caius at some point but the costume, from the set pics I've seen, looks awfully complicated. Still, 12 months till ET7 (hopefully :D) so hopefully I can get something together

Well if you need any help once pics are released let me know sweetie pie I will see if I can give you any tips

Hmm, I'm considering doing this for this con!

Hopefully by October my hair should be blonder and should've grown to quite a good length to be Rosalie, that would be a nice thing :)

Especially since the last time I had any sort of costume was at LFCC in 2009 when I had short, brown hair and went as Alice :')

If anyone has any ideas for me (any specific outfits etc.) for Rosalie I'd be very grateful :crying:

Hmm, I'm considering doing this for this con!

Hopefully by October my hair should be blonder and should've grown to quite a good length to be Rosalie, that would be a nice thing :)

Especially since the last time I had any sort of costume was at LFCC in 2009 when I had short, brown hair and went as Alice :')

If anyone has any ideas for me (any specific outfits etc.) for Rosalie I'd be very grateful :lol:

Well there are a couple of people on here who do Rosalie, Natfrog5 and Jemma both have various costumes I'm sure they wont mind giving a hand if you need any help.

i have a few rosalie costumes planned ;) nothing set in stone yet thoguh

I am gonig to be sorting a Katy perry outfit out for this con ;)

Yayy KatyJemma

have you seen the merry go round dress ;) its a must but it looks hard to make but will hopefully sort something out :D