GOLD

my*wife*says

Ahh lovely. Et6 will be my first con and we're going silver. What goes gold include that silver doesnt? My sister bought me the tickets so i dunno really lol

x

Look forward to seeing you there xx

Vampire girl could probably answer this better as she has done both (my daughter) but I think it has something to do with a drinks reception??

Ahh lovely. Et6 will be my first con and we're going silver. What goes gold include that silver doesnt? My sister bought me the tickets so i dunno really lol

x

Vampire girl could probably answer this better as she has done both (my daughter) but I think it has something to do with a drinks reception??

Gold sit at the front of the talks and have a drinks/wine reception with the guests on the friday evening. :)

x

lmao you could have just asked me niki when you ring me :D only get the drinks reception and sit nearer the stage, but i wernt bothered abt going gold this time et5 was enough,buyt at least we have our silver tix yay

We were standard at ET4 and then Gold at ET5! Silver for ET6 :D

Gold get the drinks reception - free wine with the guests - sit nearer the front in talks and also get a little extra in the packs (ET5 was a t-shirt and mug - don't know if that's what it usually is!)

Both Gold and Silver include photoshoots with the guests plus a picture of them all together, which Standard doesn't include.

x

lmao you could have just asked me niki when you ring me :D only get the drinks reception and sit nearer the stage, but i wernt bothered abt going gold this time et5 was enough,buyt at least we have our silver tix yay

lmao i didnt think.. ahh right, we can have breakfast tho lol xxx

I've been Gold twice now and twice I've felt it's not worth it although I do like getting the freebies in the registration pack, I can live without them. Over the weekend, we found we had just as many opportunities to talk to the guests as we did at the drinks reception and as for the closer seating, we were no closer than if we'd had silver! Ofcourse this is just my own personal experience and still had a great time at ET5. But then, I had a brilliant time at ET2 and I was standard!