Hilton Rooms?

Rachel92

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just booked 2 twin rooms for the friday and saturday nights and it worked. When I tried booking with the sunday nights it wouldn't work, so probably just that night! :/

Hum... I don't like that ^^

I come from france for this event I need the sunday night ^^

Edited by Hilly Sparrow

Mine was a Queen Deluxe for Fri and Sat nights, so maybe there's issues with other nights. Who knows.

Yep just done the same.. will add on the Sunday when it becomes available again :D

Does that mean we are sharing a bed?

No got a twin deluxe

The code is never released this early either....ooo *frets* :D

There are still rooms available if you're booking for the friday and saturday nights.

You can book your room now, you don't pay till you check in, in october.

Oh I know about the payment thing :) - I want Friday to Monday y'seee.

Did anyone else have it come up in red that you had to pay for the room straight away when using the code and that it couldn't be cancelled/amended? Or was that just me :WINCE:

same here

Very odd - I booked a family room without the code because of that :WINCE: It's £50 more for the 2 nights but I'm happier knowing I can amend the booking etc and can save up like I normally do. Don't know what happened there :WINCE:

Did anyone else have it come up in red that you had to pay for the room straight away when using the code and that it couldn't be cancelled/amended? Or was that just me :WINCE:

Are you sure you didn't have a line showing saying "group rate not available" or something similiar?

I remember for Chevron when the room allocation had sold out there was this little red comment "no rooms left for the group code" and it automatically suggested the next cheaper rate, which was teh full prepayment, no refunds Hilton Advance Purchase rate.

Strange. I put the code in (the box even said Eternal Twilight) and they were asking for £115 per night for a twin deluxe

I just fiddled around with the site trying to see if I could recreate what Juliette encountered and have the same price showing.

They only have Twin executive rooms showing right now if you enter the convention rate from Friday to Sunday. Not sure which dates you tried? The executive part is why there's a higher price showing.