Hilton Rooms?

Rachel92

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The discount code for ET5 won't work for ET6 dates yet. Showmasters will announce on the forums when the rooms have been allocated and the code is available for booking.

i.e. the rooms aren't gone yet :)

There's a code up on the website now and I've seen a few people say they have booked rooms

Where was the flipping announcement :blush:

Yes there is a code on the ET6 website and I've booked mine!!! If they have gone already I'm sure there will be more - they usually release them in batches I believe!!

Yeah they do just surprised their gone already as I'm sure the code wasn't up at the weekend. Meaning people like myself who got a ticket at the weekend missed out cause obviously not everyone could get to a computer to book one cause we were at ET5 and I've literally only just got home

Yes there is a code on the ET6 website and I've booked mine!!! If they have gone already I'm sure there will be more - they usually release them in batches I believe!!

Yeah they do just surprised their gone already as I'm sure the code wasn't up at the weekend. Meaning people like myself who got a ticket at the weekend missed out cause obviously not everyone could get to a computer to book one cause we were at ET5 and I've literally only just got home

I agree it's odd - I noticed that people on facebook had booked when I was on my phone at the hotel last night - so booked then!!! Does seem very quick to get booked up though......

Maybe someone else knows??........ :blush:

I agree it's odd - I noticed that people on facebook had booked when I was on my phone at the hotel last night - so booked then!!! Does seem very quick to get booked up though......

Maybe someone else knows??........ :blush:

I literally noticed on the way back. I think I was at Keele when I spotted someone had posted on Twitter saying they had got their room. My phone wasn't playing game and wouldn't let me onto the net cause I had less then 20% battery left. :blink: its alright I'm sure Mark/Jason will sort it once they get back. They were still packing up when we left at like 12:30ish

I'm sure there'll be more rooms added, I can't see that 600 people would have booked their rooms today (especially since not a lot of people knew rooms were available yet)

I'm just wondering why the code doesn't include the Thursday night too like it did for ET5 :blush: