Photos :)

touchthesky

here is my pics.....sorry for the quality, i cant get my scanner to work so its the good old cam way to do it :blush:

but here goes

pic1mt.jpg

pic2dc.jpg

pic3me.jpg

pic4li.jpg

and yep. alot of you asked me...is tatoo real....and yep its the real deal, took 3 hours in the chair to get it done, and im not regretting it a second, i love my tatoo :)

my haircut should be as the one Jacob has in New Moon but after some time it didnt look that anymore :YAHOO:

Edited by Wolfman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I currently don't have a scanner, so I can't put my photo shoot ones on, but here are a couple from the parties :WAVE:

Some ridiculously sweet pictures of Michael dancing with some little girls :') <3

239.jpg

237.jpg

236.jpg

One of these little girls was my daughter. My camera battery had died so I am very happy that people took pictures of Mike at this time. Please let me know if I can save them - thank you :)

I'm useless with technology hence I can't put my pics up here for you to see...

And although I do love my Alex pics the most...my pics with Daniel (the ones I actually did get back) are hilarious....& would love you all to see them... He's a nutter... Lolz... :(

I love all your photos Nina!!

Okay here goes lol, I left the little one behind this time and ended up adopting a parrot xD

Alex

183096_10150401582385523_872140522_17464621_8243185_n.jpg

Justin

182940_10150401582720523_872140522_17464626_1838564_n.jpg

Bill being attacked by the parrot

180620_10150401583290523_872140522_17464638_674212_n.jpg

Only Jodelle could look so stunning holding an inflatable parrot...

185740_10150401583500523_872140522_17464643_4538725_n.jpg

Mike likes his parrots... inflated not flat

183650_10150401583975523_872140522_17464651_6613396_n.jpg

Dan didn't quite know what to make of the parrot xD

179811_10150401584735523_872140522_17464663_2105765_n.jpg

Well, I currently don't have a scanner, so I can't put my photo shoot ones on, but here are a couple from the parties :blush:

Some ridiculously sweet pictures of Michael dancing with some little girls :') <3

239.jpg

237.jpg

236.jpg

One of these little girls was my daughter. My camera battery had died so I am very happy that people took pictures of Mike at this time. Please let me know if I can save them - thank you :)

Of course you can save them :poki:

He was such a sweetheart for dancing with them.

And although I do love my Alex pics the most...my pics with Daniel (the ones I actually did get back) are hilarious....& would love you all to see them... He's a nutter... Lolz... :blush:

Aawww thanks hun...you're a sweetheart...& ditto....but you know which is my favourite pix of yours don't you...?!! :poki:)

Also love our pix from the party with mr sexgod Meraz... ;)

And although I do love my Alex pics the most...my pics with Daniel (the ones I actually did get back) are hilarious....& would love you all to see them... He's a nutter... Lolz... ;)

Aawww thanks hun...you're a sweetheart...& ditto....but you know which is my favourite pix of yours don't you...?!! ;))

I love them too! I love the fact that he told me he's seen them and loved them more :poki:

We should have got some group shots together :blush:

And although I do love my Alex pics the most...my pics with Daniel (the ones I actually did get back) are hilarious....& would love you all to see them... He's a nutter... Lolz... :D

Aawww thanks hun...you're a sweetheart...& ditto....but you know which is my favourite pix of yours don't you...?!! ;))

I love them too! I love the fact that he told me he's seen them and loved them more :lol:

We should have got some group shots together :D

Aaaahhhh him telling you that was just soooo magical and amazing...bless him... he's soooo amazingly amazing.... I WUV him.... :thumbup: Lol

And yessssss we soooo should have got some group pics with him......... next time.....for sure........

Just hope he doesn't leave it too long till he's here in the UK again for an event.... i NEED to see him again....