Thank You

InYourHonour

I'm a little late on here to say thanks....

But i would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU & WELL DONE on such an amzing con... It was my favourite of the 3 that i've been to...although i have loved every one so far......... You guys are awesome.....

And the guest were phenomenal...although i loved them all....my absolute faves have got be Alex and Daniel...they were just AMAZING.......!!! And sooooooo gorgeous...........!!

& i'm guilty of getting a pic with Alex on Sunday night.........but only because others were... :D

And i'm so glad to hear that he said he didn't mind.....what a darling.... :thumbup: & i'm glad to hear that the guests were impressed with us............(although i doubt they were as impressed with us as we were with them all).... :D

As for the pic...well i just couldn't resist.....the boy is just TOOOO HOT....!!!!!! And i love the way he looks right into your eyes when talking.........Aaaaahhhhhhh i'm surprised i didn't faint....!! :lol: He is just SOOO BEAUTIFUL though and gives the most amazing hugs ever.........!!!!

I need to meet him again......!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic