Thank You

InYourHonour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had such a fantastic time this weekend! I missed ET4, which was disappointing but this made up for it! It was absolutely brilliant. All the guests were lovely and it was so nice that they were all so willing to do stuff for the photos and everything (I got 4 of them to wear my purple geek glasses) :')

It really was an amazing weekend. Thank you so much to everyone that made it possible!

Can't wait for ET6! :WINCE:

I thought it was the best one yet. It didn't seem as frantic or rushed as before. The guests were all lovely, people behaved a lot better than they have in the past and I really enjoyed it. TRying to work out some way of getting to ET6 now.....

Thanks a bunch! :)

Would also like to add my thanks and gratitude to Mark, Jason, the crew and all the ME team there at the weekend and those who probably worked their butts off in the office up to the event too.

For me and my friends, we thought it was fabulous (it went too fast but that goes without saying!!!) and it was calmer and a laugh from start to finish....I just wish I had endless amounts of mony and there was one every month!!!

Lovely to see our friends from Italy and Germany and to the girl who has a slight Geordie accent who we met in the guest encounter with Bronson last year, I am sorry that I don't know your name but it was lovely to see you again! ;)

That would be me :) Its was lovely to see you and your daughter again! Hope you had an amazing time!

I had the best weekend of my entire life!!! Thank you so so much for making it possible! All my dreams come true this weekend!!! I had a few problems, but most of them weren't anything to do with the convention, just stupid men around the hotel! I will never ever forget ET5!!!!!

A big big thank you to the photographer, he was amazing and was very kind to me and my friends :) He took his time when Alex proposed to me, I will treasure that forever!

Edited by Lovleylauren

Lovely to see our friends from Italy and Germany and to the girl who has a slight Geordie accent who we met in the guest encounter with Bronson last year, I am sorry that I don't know your name but it was lovely to see you again! ;)

That would be me :) Its was lovely to see you and your daughter again! Hope you had an amazing time!

I had the best weekend of my entire life!!! Thank you so so much for making it possible! All my dreams come true this weekend!!! I had a few problems, but most of them weren't anything to do with the convention, just stupid men around the hotel! I will never ever forget ET5!!!!!

A big big thank you to the photographer, he was amazing and was very kind to me and my friends :) He took his time when Alex proposed to me, I will treasure that forever!

Hey Lauren, nice to know who you are on the forum :lol:

Sounds like you had a great time with Alex. Did you get tickets for ET6 yet?

To Jason, Mark, Andrew and all the team

Thank you yet again for a superb weekend. Andrew you were great, I have not enjoyed the talks so much before, you knew just when to jump in and fill those awkward moments, thank you.

Would you thank the hotel as well for making the extra effort to supply us all with different food options, it was very good of them.

I had the best time ever.

I will see you all in October.

xx

Sue

Thank you to Jason & Mark, all the SM/ME crew, the guests and other attendees!!

Had an amazing time, met some wonderful people once again (from all around the world this time) and was reunited with my besties (Tanja from Sweden; Jeni, Lizzie & Susanna from London).

Loved ALL of the guests- particular soft spot now for the lovely Bill Tangradi and Daniel Cudmore. Bill was lovely in the guest encounter and at the party on sunday night and Daniel loved my vampire bunny slippers- enough said!

Another AMAZING ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS Massive events convention....roll on October!!!

PS: Thank you to Too Tall for your help in the First Aiding capacity with Tanja on saturday night :)

Edited by Jenjen23

Thank you from us too - we had the most incredible weekend, so much fun! I know that ridiculous amounts of work and time and love go into these events, and really appreciate everything everyone does to make them run so smoothly. Thanks again, and we'll see you all again in October! :YAHOO:

Edited by Spectrum

i will also like to say thanks for a good weekend that is over all to fast :blush:

i really miss this one so bad, its been my first ET convention, but the bedst convention i been at....and i have been to pretty manny now, like Collector Mania, London film and comic con, the events in sweeden and here in Denmark as well.

but this one was special, i was at the convention with my bedst freind from UK......miss her so mutch right now sitting here again in Denmark so far away.

keep thinking back on a weekend that was so cool.

and it was also fun to see how many guys there were at the convention, not many but we were a few...so we are a few male Twilight guys out there :)

Edited by Wolfman

Would especially like to thank Too Tall for helping make sure my friend Val wasn't left by herself all alone in a different group to me and my friends! :P

yes thank you Too Tall, even though you scare the @@@@ out of me lol

I had to ask Too Tall the question "are you Too Tall?" even though I knew full well it was him :wub:

Hello to everyone I met and talked to on this forum even though I didn't always realise they were on the forum too! You were all really lovely people and I'm looking forward to seeing you all there in October :P

• Showmasters Admin

Would especially like to thank Too Tall for helping make sure my friend Val wasn't left by herself all alone in a different group to me and my friends! :poki:

yes thank you Too Tall, even though you scare the @@@@ out of me lol

I'm lovely really :blush:

:WINCE:

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all the staff at the con as im incredibly shy even for a nearly 30 year old who drags her hulk of a boyfriend with her (not kicking and screaming, lol) and all the staff were so friendly and helpful and had mini chats with everyone, it was my 3rd twilight con and first time going Gold and it was awesome... well worth every penny and will definately do it again... hulk of boyfriend in toe ROFL!

Helen

:P

:D