"ET6 Dream Guest Lists" :)

MrsTwilight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of course love Rob, Kristen or Taylor but thats not likely to happen at the moment; even if it did, it would be hectic and they would get absoloutely mobbed.

I would be really happy with any Cullen, I have already met Kellan but I am still really happy and grateful he is coming.

I would love to meet Rachelle Lefevre, but not sure how likely it is she would come as Victoria was re-casted.

I would be happy for any guest that hasn't come before or any cast memeber thats really nice or just lots of fun.

I would really like Peter Facinelli, I am beginning to wonder if Ill ever meet him as he has cancelled all the conventions I was going to that he was announced for. Cancelations are annoying but can't be helped, it wasn't his fault.

I have met Nikki before but again I'd be really happy if she comes to a con in the future.

Xavier Samuuel or Billy Burke would be great too.

I can't wait to find out what other guests there is lined up for ET6 although there is plenty of time.

Everybody is forgetting BOOBOO STEWART!!!! :):huh::YAHOO:

he is AWESOME! :)

and also, i would LOVE Billy Burke, Nikki Reed, Dakota....:)

BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO BOOBOO :WINCE::dance::angel:

I was thinking that ;) booboo again, an amazing guest! :lol:

Edited by Alexx=)

Mine are,

1. Xavier Samuel

2. Cameron Bright

3. Jamie Campbell Bower

4. Booboo Stewart! <3

5. Obviously rob or taylor but I'm not going to get my hopes up!

6. And kellan how can I forget kellan! :huh:

7. Michael welch would be a great repeat guest I know it probably won't happen but just saying :angel:

He wonders "what do they want?" I often wonder the same things when I watch some girls :D

Poor guy it makes me sad that he has to live out of a suit case cause he's scared of buying a home. To be fair he's only got like 2 more films and give it a couple of years after that and the hype will of died by then hopefully so he will be able to live a normalish life :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...