"ET6 Dream Guest Lists" :)

MrsTwilight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as it's going to be my first con i hope/guess/think/know it's going to be a blast :lol:

my top 5:

kellan (he's coming so - YAYYY!!!)

elizabeth reaser

nikki reed

xavier samuel

and taylor would be awesome, but i know this is never going to happen haha :lol:

+ (how could i forget Oo) cam gigandet!!!!

Edited by Flow_the_HERO

Kellan would always have been near the top in my top five :lol:

Alex was another but as he's at ET5 I'm guessing he'll be a no go!

Bronson's another but as he was at ET4, again, guessing a no go.

Obviously Taylor/Rob/Kristen woudl be sweet but at the same time, not so much because it'd just be mobbed crazy psychotic business if they were there.

Dakota Fanning :lol:

Mine would have to be kellan ( :WINCE: glad he has been announced :wub: )

peter, jackson, ashley and dakota. Obv thats not including rob, kristen and taylor. They are a given on anyones list i think.

Although to be truthful I don't mind who is there. I would love to meet the whole cast of all the films.

My top 5 would be:

Nikki

Taylor

Jackson

Michael Sheen

Breaking Dawn guests - Bill was fantastic this weekend and I'd really like more guests from Breaking Dawn

That list is pretty unrealistic to get all of those at one con, I'm happy with anyone to be honest.

My top 5 would be:

Nikki

Taylor

Jackson

Michael Sheen

Breaking Dawn guests - Bill was fantastic this weekend and I'd really like more guests from Breaking Dawn

That list is pretty unrealistic to get all of those at one con, I'm happy with anyone to be honest.

Liam from Breaking Dawn wil be at et6 :) x

My top 5 would be:

Nikki

Taylor

Jackson

Michael Sheen

Liam from Breaking Dawn wil be at et6 :) x

Yep, I know (was at ET5 :D ) but thanks :D Excited for that! x

Please, please, PLEASE try and get Peter Facinelli to come to ET6! I know he was at the first one but I wasn't there as I only became a Twilight and Peter fan last year and I really need to meet him! And it's not just me, there are plenty of other people on Twitter (some who would deffo buy a ticket if he was announced), Facebook and this forum that'll feel the same way about this...

I'm begging you, please try and book Peter!

(As well as him and Kellan, I'm happy with anyone cos I know I'll have the most amazing time for the second time this year :D )

Edited by Sci-fi Jules

Hmmmmm....how to narrow it down to FIVE!!!!

1. Jackson (no narrowing needed for that one!)

2. Peter

3. Michael Sheen

4. Kellen <<one down....four to go :D

5. Ashley

But to be honest - there are so many others I would love to meet too!! So......anyone from Twilight really. Have only been to ET4 and 5 and LOVED ALL the guests at both - I guess I'm just easy :D