Hotel Code

showmasters

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked my single room yesterday.

They took my card details but wont be taking payment before I arrive, and I can cancel as late as 4pm on the friday (day of arrival).

I even made them confirm that breakfast is included in my email confirmation.

Thanks ME for fixing single room rates!!

• Showmasters Admin

This forum is owned by Showmasters and therefore they have the right to decide what is and isn't allowed to be posted here. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.

ME have an allocation of rooms at the event hotel that they are required to sell. When attendees book rooms at the event hotel but do not use the event code their room is not included in the shows allocation.

These rooms could make the difference between the show meeting it's allocation and not. And if the show doesn't met the allocation they have to pay for these extra rooms. That is money that could be spent on the event, like on guests or parties etc.

So because people booking rooms at the event hotel but not using the event booking code can have a detrimental effect on the shows, SM prefer that discussion of this is not done on their forum. I don't think that's unreasonable.

• Showmasters Admin

well.. okay, but a little note instead of only deleting the messages would´ve been nice!

Thanks for clearing it up tho.

Sorry about that, you managed to post inbetween me deleting the posts *having my boss come over to ask me a question :smile: * and me coming back on to post an explaination.

I booked my single room yesterday.

They took my card details but wont be taking payment before I arrive, and I can cancel as late as 4pm on the friday (day of arrival).

I even made them confirm that breakfast is included in my email confirmation.

Thanks ME for fixing single room rates!!

i only got a booking reference, i wasn't asked for my email address to have a confirmation email sent to me i should have asked for one i suppose but i hate phoning up for stuff and just wanted to get it done :smile:

i only got a booking reference, i wasn't asked for my email address to have a confirmation email sent to me i should have asked for one i suppose but i hate phoning up for stuff and just wanted to get it done :blush:
I expect they would e-mail you the confirmation if you phone back and ask.

I made them send me the email otherwise I'd only have gotten the booking number. The event is so far off that I'd end up forgetting details if I didn't have the confirmation. Also I couldn't get specific booking details on the Radisson webpage, probably due to the booking code.

i've typed out my own confirmation with the dates booked, the date and time i phoned them to make it, the ref number and the code used when i booked.

i shall print several copies and make sure at least one is in my Hallowhedon 3 folder!!!

so i'm not really that worried :blush:

Any one know what kinda cards the hotel accepts? I'm international and only have a debit card at my disposal. I sent an email off to the hotel ('cause I didn't want to be stuck on customer service hold on an international call, it would cost a fortune) asking but I thought I'd ask here too :/