Question for TT or anyone who can help, please :)

gemma85

Hi guys.

Quick question regarding the schedule. In the guests signing times, when the squares are white but have NO group letter in them, does that mean that it is an open que?

The reason why we are wondering is because due to a personal hiccup, we can only make it down on the sunday and are trying to work out how to do it all. :D

We have silver tickets and a lot of our groups activities are on the saturday which mean's we have six photo's and six autographs all to squeeze in before 1:00pm on sunday. We know to go to our photos first over the auto's but we were in a similar situation for ET4 & had it not been for the catch up signing session you ran between the talks ( thanks btw :D ), we would have missed two autograph's.

We know that only being able to make it for one day at the last minute might make things awkward but we're really hoping that it doesnt come to that situation of potentially missing out again. Obviously we dont wanna take it for granted and assume that we are going to come away with everything, but was hoping to get some advice as to what we should do to help maximise that chance.

Any advice would be much appreciated :D

The guests will have an open queue for a while usually, but not all the time in the schedule with non-numbered squares is allocated for signing. If no one has come for a while the guests will leave.

I hope that makes sense, it's way too early in the morning. :D

If you're running close I suggest let crew know, that way you'll know someone's still coming.

• Showmasters Admin

QS is correct that if there is no queue a guest may go off for a while, but they will come back.

As you already know, if you come just on Sunday we can't gaurentee you'll get everything.

Saying that, it should be possibe for you to get everything on Sunday morning. Please do NOT assume there will be a catch up signing in the afternoon as it's very unlikely to happen. Pretty much everyone apart from Bill will have an open queue for at least an hour on Sunday, you will really need to go down the queues then.

Thanks for the replies guys. We knew that the catch up session was a one off because there was a lot of attendees getting their "bit 'n' pieces" on sunday for one reason or another, but hopefully the numbers will work out a little better this time around *crossing fingers*

And hopefully for ET6, we'll manage a whole weekend!

Thanks again and QS, appreciate the earliness at which you posted :D !!!!

I have a similar situation, I can only come on the Saturday due to a hospital appointment on Sunday (I didn't even know they saw people on a Sunday) but I am in Group O - the only person whose autograph I am supposed to get on Sunday is Jodelle. Would there be a chance I could do this on Saturday?

• Moderators

I have a similar situation, I can only come on the Saturday due to a hospital appointment on Sunday (I didn't even know they saw people on a Sunday) but I am in Group O - the only person whose autograph I am supposed to get on Sunday is Jodelle. Would there be a chance I could do this on Saturday?

They're probably mostly at or on their way to the event by now. Go see TooTall when you get there and he might be able to do something to help you out.

They're probably mostly at or on their way to the event by now. Go see TooTall when you get there and he might be able to do something to help you out.

Yes, go and see TooTall. Everyone but me and Adrian is gone unfortunately.

TooTall may be able to help, but we can't guarantee anything.

Hopefully the hospital appointment will go well.