ET5 Attendee Groups

DavidB

• Showmasters Admin

Its like Deja Vu isnt it lol

Not as much as the Proms was.

That was the oddest weekend EVER. I was stood on the side of the stage as the 3 guests were being announced and coming on at Brum on Saturday, and all I could think was, I'm sure I'm reliving yesterday :D

Housten, We have a problem, I repeat Housten we have a problem.....

I am the last number in group M and my friend, the only person I'll know there, who is flying in from Denmark by himself, is in Group N. We have missed being in same groups by 2 tickets........ I am Begging you all for a solution............ PLEASE HELP!!!!! :S

• Showmasters Admin

It's fine, we get this all of the time.

Come and see me at the event and I'll put you in the same group. It'll not be a problem.

Should you not be able to find the 6'10" 21 stone guys with Too Tall written on his left breast please ask any of the crew and they'll be able to point you in my direction.

It's fine, we get this all of the time.

Come and see me at the event and I'll put you in the same group. It'll not be a problem.

Should you not be able to find the 6'10" 21 stone guys with Too Tall written on his left breast please ask any of the crew and they'll be able to point you in my direction.

Thank you mister Tall Man!!! You are my new best buddy! :) I'll tell my friend right now!!