X Factor Tour right next door to us

susie37

i personally hope they're not!! Didnt like/watch X Factor!

^_^

;)

agree with both of these but then again

Susanna will eb mega happy if they are, plus i can thank the dude from One Direction for mentioning a little band I love Through Colour in an interview recently :)

i personally hope they're not!! Didnt like/watch X Factor!

^_^

;)

agree with both of these but then again

Susanna will eb mega happy if they are, plus i can thank the dude from One Direction for mentioning a little band I love Through Colour in an interview recently :)

hehe I wasn't into this year lots but y'know still would be mega cool if they were there just to tell friends etc hehe :D

I would feel like punching a couple of them in the face =/

I have never liked the X Factor although my mum would love a picture of Matt in the hat.

Just to clarify I won't actually be punching anyone at the con, I don't know how =[

bless becky, you're too nice to hit anyone! ^_^

xx

Hey.... so I've just realised that the X factor tour is taking place in the LG Arena this sat and sun also....don't suppose you reckon they'd be staying int he Hilton too :unsure:

I doubt it. They usually stay at hotels in Bham centre. Changes every year.

xxxx

Hey.... so I've just realised that the X factor tour is taking place in the LG Arena this sat and sun also....don't suppose you reckon they'd be staying int he Hilton too :wub:

I doubt it. They usually stay at hotels in Bham centre. Changes every year.

xxxx

I wonder if any of them'll be staying at the hotel I'm in? Hmmm... :unsure:

I have never liked the X Factor although my mum would love a picture of Matt in the hat.

Just to clarify I won't actually be punching anyone at the con, I don't know how =[

The important thing is to remember that your thumb stays on the outside of your fist. :D

The important thing is to remember that your thumb stays on the outside of your fist. :D

Lmao everytime I make a fist shape, my thumb automatically wraps around the outside. I am definately the type of person who would do myself more damage! haha.