James Marsters

ruth76

Although Steve confirmed James is going there is still nothing on his website? Don't know why this is as he has so many future dates on it. Also I'm concerned as to the amount of guests going as it's only just over 2 months away. Normally by now there are a lot more! Is anyone else worried? :-)

It's over 10 weeks away, they've still got plenty of time to sort it out, it's not as though we don't have ANY guests. We have four and that's pretty good going. Most of the other cons only get six anyway, so we've been spoilt in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the only person slightly disturbed by the fact that there is no mention of James attending Hub 6 in the list of events on his website?

Yes I noticed that. I checked today and it's still not there. Although all his other con dates are!

• Moderators

It certainly wouldn't be the first time a guest's website hasn't been updated. Happens all the time. Same with venue sites etc!

Unless something's mentioned here, he's coming. This is where the information should be trusted :headscratch:

I'm still really worried about this as there are loads of dates past May on James' website and there is no mention of The Hub. This happened before when John Barrowman was announced for The Hub 3 and there was never anything on his website, then a month before we were told he could no longer go. I'm just concerned about this and I don't want to buy my tickets until something is put on James' website because he is the reason I really want to go.

I'm still really worried about this as there are loads of dates past May on James' website and there is no mention of The Hub. This happened before when John Barrowman was announced for The Hub 3 and there was never anything on his website, then a month before we were told he could no longer go. I'm just concerned about this and I don't want to buy my tickets until something is put on James' website because he is the reason I really want to go.
At a risk of repeating what David has already said in the post previous to yours, if a guest has been announced then it is safe to assume that they are attending. As with any guest a cancellation can happen at anytime. If a cancellation happens then it will be posted on here.

The reason why it is not listed on his website can only be answered by the those that maintain it. ME have no control over the content of websites other than their own. Sometimes the website of a guest will not list the event they are attending. Sometimes it will list the event and get some of the details wrong - I have seen wrong dates, wrong venue, wrong event name (worringly once I saw all three things on the same persons website). Sometimes it will list everything correctly.

Earlier in this same thread someone else posted this

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ...

Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

Steve is James's agent.

Personally I wouldn't be concerned by a lack of a website entry on a guests website.