James Marsters

ruth76

I seriously hope he is still able to attend!

Has it ever been on his website that he was attending? I don't visit his website at all.

xxx

I'm pretty sure it was! I know for a fact it was definitely announced on his Facebook page, but the entire post seems to have been deleted.

James Marsters wasnt a big deal for me, but for other peoples sakes I hope this gets sorted soon.

And I really really hope we actually get some guests soon!!! Its only 3 months away and at the moment we dont really have anyone worth seeing!

That comment, you should say, I, not we, as you are not speaking for others.... People drive me crazy when they speak for others....

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ...

Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

yeah, cheers James4ever

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ... Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

thanks for that, glad to hear it must just be a problem with the website or something :WAVE:

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ...

Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

Thanks for letting us know! :WAVE: