Sign in to follow this  
ruth76

James Marsters

Am I the only person slightly disturbed by the fact that there is no mention of James attending Hub 6 in the list of events on his website?

The post announcing his attendance also seems to have been deleted from his webpage/Facebook! :wub:

Until anything is confirmed by ME, please don't assume the worst.

expect the worst hope for the best, thats my motto

I really hope its not true either as i know a lot of people booked to see him, would be a shame if he did have to cancel. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Edited by buffy2k

I seriously hope he is still able to attend!

Has it ever been on his website that he was attending? I don't visit his website at all.

xxx

I seriously hope he is still able to attend!

Has it ever been on his website that he was attending? I don't visit his website at all.

xxx

I'm pretty sure it was! I know for a fact it was definitely announced on his Facebook page, but the entire post seems to have been deleted.

Maybe its just a glitch xx (fingers crossed) It says on his official page that the list of events was updated October 2010 (work that one out!!!)

James Marsters wasnt a big deal for me, but for other peoples sakes I hope this gets sorted soon.

And I really really hope we actually get some guests soon!!! Its only 3 months away and at the moment we dont really have anyone worth seeing!

James Marsters wasnt a big deal for me, but for other peoples sakes I hope this gets sorted soon.

And I really really hope we actually get some guests soon!!! Its only 3 months away and at the moment we dont really have anyone worth seeing!

That comment, you should say, I, not we, as you are not speaking for others.... People drive me crazy when they speak for others....

I'm looking forward to seeing Ben again, he talks a bit more face 2 face than he does on Twitter :D

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ...

Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ...

Thanks for letting us know :)

yeah, cheers James4ever

i send an e-mail to Steve just for sure about james attending at the hub 6, i come from italy and i've spend money for the fly ... Steve just let me know James will be attending at the hub definitively

thanks for that, glad to hear it must just be a problem with the website or something :WAVE:

Thanks for letting us know! :WAVE: