ET5 Guest Heights *VERY IMPORTANT for us Tall ones* lol

xlorix

Thought this might help some peeps plan!

Daniel Cudmore: edit 6' 8" (wwooohhooo!)

Bill Tangradi: 6' 1"

Alex Meraz: 5' 11"

Michael Welch: 5' 10"

Justin Chon: 5' 6"

Jodelle Ferland: 5' 2"

Wondering what poses I'm going to do with Justin and Jodelle, lol!

:D:D

Edited by TheVampireGirl

Cripes. That's not a tall lot. There's only two that would actually look taller than me unless you were really looking! (I'm just under 5'10).

Maybe you could kneel? Or they could? :D

Or seriously - with actresses I bend my knees a little to stop looking quite so much like a heffa in comparison.

Edited by Kip

• Showmasters Admin

I thought Dan was 6 ft 8 ? Either way he is insanely tall, at proms he was leaning down, i was wearing huge heels and I'm still nowhere near shoulder height on him!

Yes Dan is 6'8", he's only just shorter than me.

Too Tall why are you not on the list. I want my ET con picture with you again this year. For anyone who's interested I believe Mr TT is 6ft 10in. He has to duck under some things but its alright if you stand on a chair you should be about the right height.

I've always wondered how tall 6ft 10in looks like (for years) after a classmate said that her uncle was that height :P

This is such a random topic! :D Love It.

I'm 5ft 7in and my hubby is exactly the same height, even had to sacrifice the Jimmy Choo's on my wedding day so as not to be too tall. So I am all in favor of a tall man. (hot man, shirtless/half naked man, muscular man! check, check and check!!)

Sooooo excited now! ^_^:WINCE:

I'm average height at 5'6 but have had to make myself smaller in a few shoots before now. My daughter is 5'10 and at proms she loved that she could wear heals in her Daniel shoot and still not be as tall as him!