Random. Rpattz signed Twilight book query...

leannezoeii

Hiii, as I'm not 'into' twilight that much anymore, I'm thinking of selling my Twilight book which was signed by Pattinson himself last year as I went to his Remember Me premiere. It is his full signature, not just the letter "R" most usually get at premieres! Just wondering if anyone had any idea of how much it'd be worth? Might be putting it on Ebay.

Oh and I have photos of myself at the premiere and with him and a video recording of him signing for us as evidence that it is genuine :WAVE:

Have you looked on ebay to see if there is anything similar for sale and how much its up for?

Can't tell you how much I think, but can tell you how much I paid. I got a Rob auto from Collectormania in Nov 09 and paid £50 and that was a HP pic too (full auto), not a twilight! I ended buying the same pic at the auction (don't ask, i got too excited and end up getting over enthusiastic with the hand raising!!) I asked a dealer if they would be interested in buying one and they offered me £25. But that was obviously over a year ago and a HP pic not anything Twilight. Good luck.

I bought a signed picture of Rob at Collectormania last year for £50, it's the Harry potter headshot one of him in the robe, signed in silver. There were other dealers selling signed HP ones for around £50-£65 and Twilight pix for £80-silly money.. But i did see the "silly money" ones on the Monday still which showed ppl weren't maybe to keen to pay it! I would say probably around the £100 mark ish? Is it signed by anyone else?

:WAVE:

I paid £150 for a framed A3 pic and signature of RP at ET4.

I've got several signatures but I've not paid much for them, less than £20 but then none are proof positive that they are genuine unlike yours.

As a collector I would bid on yours as you have absolute proof.

I paid £15 at Collectormania Gmex for Robs auto many eons ago. That was on a Harry Potter one I think after the con I saw people on ebay selling them for £25-£30. I think if it had been a special edition of the book you may have gotten alittle more for it i.e. the white editions they did but I'd say maybe £40-£50. Personally if it were me for a signed book I'd pay about £30-£40 and if it were a signed picture about £20-£25.

my book is full of autos! But they're personalised about 18-19? but I dont think id ever sell it purely cus of the memories it holds.

I can verify it's 100% legit lol I have it too, thanks to that girl kapowing me in zee face

Thanks for all your replies.

And Talie that was hilarious. She was italian wasn't she? :D

TBH your best bet would be putting it on ebay but put a reserve on it then you dont have to sell it unless it reaches the price you want.

You might get lucky you just never know.

I collect autographs via fan mail so a lot of aautograph collecters just send off for fan mail as it cost you next to nothing. It fun writing the letters i have numerous Boo Boo ones the one I got at ET4 and serveral fan mail ones they match up so i think they are genuine. The only risk is that they could be sec signed :L

Sorry for the irellvent ramble

Your best bit would be trying a fourm dedicated to autograph collectors they could give you the best advice !

xx

We are lucky enough to own a New Moon baseball cat signed by:

Rob, Kristen, Taylor, Jackson, Kellan, Nikki and Ashley. No way my daughter would sell it though.

I think if you are hoping to make the most money out of it you should wait until Breaking Dawn Part 1 is released that way the part-time Twilight Fans get in on the frenzy also :WINCE: and there is just more general interest.

Rob, Kristen, Taylor, Jackson, Kellan, Nikki and Ashley. No way my daughter would sell it though.

I think if you are hoping to make the most money out of it you should wait until Breaking Dawn Part 1 is released that way the part-time Twilight Fans get in on the frenzy also :wub: and there is just more general interest.

:wub:

I think if you are hoping to make the most money out of it you should wait until Breaking Dawn Part 1 is released that way the part-time Twilight Fans get in on the frenzy also :wub: and there is just more general interest.

:unsure:

enhanced-buzz-10015-1286739690-47.jpg