Voice actors?

marktimelord

Clone Wars has got really big right now, so people such as James Arnold Taylor,Ashley Eckstein, Catherine Taber, would be great. Clancy Brown (voiced Savage Opress) also as the Nightsisters trilogy recently aired so he is very popular right now.

Would love more voice actors. Not much into Anime, but voice actors from big cartoons would be popular i'd imagine. Such people as Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Cam Clarke, Maurice La Marche would be fantastic. And they've all been in tons of big things.

Also someone like David Hayter who is huge in the world of video games.

I think ive said before that i spoke to someone about Peter Cullen coming over and they said he has big demands, (expensive flights, hotels etc) but I genuinely think he would draw so much that even at £20/£25 per auto and a photo shoot he would make the money back and then some

The voice of Grimlock attended a dedicated Transformers con over here a few years back and he got a huge standing ovation apparantly and was mobbed for the whole weekend from what I heard.

Peter is on a completely different level to him...

Clone Wars has got really big right now

I think it was bigger last year. This year started quieter, or perhaps the novelty has worn off a little. I just need an R2, Windu or Yoda episode!

Two years ago I'd have got their autos without question, I even would have got James Masters and George Takei, but I'm a bit more hesitant to start a new collection now. It would depend who else was vying for my money at the event.

Sarah Michelle Gellar (TMNT)

Fairuza Balk (Justice League & What is it?)

Seth Green (Clone Wars, Family Guy, Titan Maximum, American Dad & Robot Chicken)

Anna Faris (Alvin & The Chipmunks 2, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs & King of the Hill)

Gina Torres (Open Season 3)

Hayden Panettiere (Alpha & Omega, Scooby Doo & A Bug's Life)

Alexis Denisof (Batman of the Future)

Mayim Bialik (Recess, Hey Arnold & Kim Possible)

Lindsay Crouse (Batman)

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina & Batman Beyond)

Daniel Dae Kim (Avatar: The Last Airbender & Justice League)

Jenna Von Oy (Dr Dolittle 3, What's With Andy & Pepper Ann)

Alicia Silverstone (Braceface)

Azura Skye (Back to the Future TV Series)

Jack Plotnick (Drawn Together)

Abraham Benrubi (Charlotte's Web)

Indigo (Famly Guy)

Seems like there are a few people interested, hopefully SM will get some of them in :)

And if the voice of Grimlock was at an event I would defintiely get his autograph! Just as long as he signed the picture "Me Grimlock kick butt" as so memorably said in Transformers The Movie :)

Seems like there are a few people interested, hopefully SM will get some of them in :)

And if the voice of Grimlock was at an event I would defintiely get his autograph! Just as long as he signed the picture "Me Grimlock kick butt" as so memorably said in Transformers The Movie :)

"me Grinlock not bozo, me king" would be another classic

• 4 weeks later...

Would love more voice actors. Not much into Anime, but voice actors from big cartoons would be popular i'd imagine. Such people as Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Cam Clarke, Maurice La Marche would be fantastic. And they've all been in tons of big things.

great suggestions! Cam Clarke... He-man himself, and he was in the new Clone Wars episode last night (world premiere for the UK). I missed him at a previous event.

Jim Cummings from TMNT, a.k.a. Winnie the Pooh, a.k.a. Hondo, one of the best original character in The Clone Wars.

• 4 weeks later...