A few questions

ILoveEdwardCullen(:

Hey everyone, I tend to stress out over the least wee thing so I have a few questions :D

We will be flying out from Ireland on thursday the 17th, so we want to make the most of the day and enjoy oursleves, we were planning on going into birmingham city centre to do a spot of shopping and stuff, but i'm wondering does the city centre have shopping centres and everything? Also how would we get there from the hilton, how long would it take? and how much would it cost?

Another thing i'm freaking out a little about is that i'm going standard and I know I can buy my photoshoot tickets, but i'm worried incase they sell out real quick is that possible? Can you buy your photoshoots passes straight after registration on friday? I know these questions sound a little stupid! but I need peice of mind. :D

Thank you all for your answers in advanced, much appreciated! :D

Train from Birmingham New Street to Birmingham International takes about 10minutes and is about £2.30 :)

You can get the free hilton shuttle bus to hotel or taxi if you don't want to wait around :)

Edited by kegan5

I am not sure how Too Tall wants to run reg this time, but normally, yes, you can both register and purchase your extra autos and photos at the same time.

Reg desk will be open until 8-9pm on the Friday evening too, so if you want, you can register, then pop back later to buy them.

All timings will be clearer when TT publishes the Schedule on here sometime over the next week, we know he is already working on it :D

I have just double checked and at ET4, the schedule said the reg desk was open from 2-9pm approximately (so dont leave it until last minute to buy them)

we were planning on going into birmingham city centre to do a spot of shopping and stuff, but i'm wondering does the city centre have shopping centres and everything?

Birmingham's Bullring centre is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe. As you can see from the map on their website, it's pretty close to New Street station. If you click on the "Shopping at the Centre" tab at the top of that page, that'll take yoy to a page where you can start finding out what shops are there.