Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

showmasters

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are so please to have him attending one of our shows again :eek:

i know he is not planning to attend many of our events in the future as he is busy and getting older for traveling long distances so if you want to meet him this is a great chance to do so ok ;)

we also plan to have other cast members from Back to the future attend this show and we also plan to have a BTTF Zone with a Delorean for photo ops etc :dance:

more to come on this ;)

jason

This makes me so happy, the delorean and possibly more BTTF guests, I wasn't coming to this event but now I HAVE to!!!!!!! :D

Showmasters are the best they never cease to amaze me with who they get,I decided to get ana utograph late in the day but he was signing slowly so I never got but this time I'll be ready earlier and Star Trek III The Search For Spock is 1 of my favorite Star Trek films so I'll be getting a Commander Kruge photo' signed!

I'm very happy that he's been announced as last time I could only afford to get a Star Trek item signed, but have been kicking myself ever since for not getting a BTTF autograph, especially now I've met lots of the other cast members at subsequent events.

I'd also love it if Lea Thompson could be added to the guest list!

I hope there are some different/more photos on display to get signed this time, wasn't too impressed with the offerings last time and ended up getting a Star Trek photo signed that was really grainy and not one I normally pic.

It was a shame as all I wanted was a pic of him on his own, not from any show of any kind, as I like to do that with some stars that are in so many different shows that I like..

^_^

LLAP ;)