PHOTO SESSION TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Photo session tickets are now on sale for all the guests at Chevron 7.6. That includes Richard Dean Anderson. :lol:

They can be found HERE

We have a limited number of photo session tickets we can sell with Richard so please bear that in mind!

As new guests are added we will also add their photo shoots to the shop.

Thanks

Mark :D

• Moderators

I no longer understand, I thought the picture was included in the pass (I pass silver)

That is correct.

These would be for Standard who do not get them included, or other pass holders who want to buy extras.

If you are Silver, you will get a photoshoot with him. This is for people who aren't Silver or Gold. Or people who just want an additional photo(but i'd hope these people would hold back a while and allow Standard ticket holders to get em!)

Edit: Beaten to it :D

Edited by JacknDaniel

Pardonnez mon mauvais français. Je comprends mieux le français que je peux parler ou d'écrire.

Passes d'argent ont toutes les photos encluded. Ces billets sont en vente photo aux détenteurs de passe standard. Si les détenteurs de passe standard voulez avoir une photo avec un invité qu'ils doivent acheter un billet supplémentaire. Aussi or et d'argent détenteurs du Pass peuvent acheter des billets photo supplémentaire s'ils le souhaitent

If you've already bought your ticket for Chevron 7.6, you don't need to pay the £2 P&P fee again. When you add photo tickets to your registration just select the "Free P&P Photoshoot" option instead of 1st class.

If you've already placed an order and you selected the £2 option, I'll be correcting those as I process them so you won't pay extra :D

Edited by Yvie

• Moderators

What if someone bought my ticket for me and I bought my Photoshoot separately does that mean I have to pay P&P? (not that I'm bothered but would be nice to know)

I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay P&P for photoshoot tickets in ANY situation. The only time you'd be paying P&P on an order which included a photoshoot would be if you were buying your event ticket at the same time as the photoshoot (and the P&P would then be for the event ticket, not the photoshoot!)

• Showmasters Admin

What if someone bought my ticket for me and I bought my Photoshoot separately does that mean I have to pay P&P? (not that I'm bothered but would be nice to know)

If possible we'd just want to attach it to your ticket order.

So if you haven't booked it yet please add your friends order number in the comments field and explain your ticket is on that order.

If you have already booked it, can you email the shop with both order numbers and your name so they can be linked up.

Sent to you now Angie.

I'm trying VERY hard not to buy another photo shoot with RDA as I have a silver ticket already. I mean you only need one right? RIGHT? :poki:

If you had one on each day he'd be wearing different outfits. You could pretend you met him twice, lol.

Sent to you now Angie.

I'm trying VERY hard not to buy another photo shoot with RDA as I have a silver ticket already. I mean you only need one right? RIGHT? :poki:

If you had one on each day he'd be wearing different outfits. You could pretend you met him twice, lol.

if Im there both days thats what I plan to do, silver on the sat and extra on the sun, though those buying a second, might not be guarenteed both days, there group might be a sunday slot! I guess it all depends on the schedule, going by the last 2 massive events I went to gold and low silver will get photos on the sat. high silver and standards on the sun, but that could change.

is the extra photo shoot selling fast Yvie?

The schedule is based on x amount of people in the allocated time. If a large number of people turn up on Sunday for a photo shoot in addition to their Saturday one then potentially it would cause huge delays to the schedule.

I guess it is possible that you could be held back until all the 'first timers' have been let through and if there is any remaining time then be allowed back through again.

I certainly wouldn't guarantee that you would be allowed through on a second day though as the RDA photo shoot session are going to pretty busy I think.

The next person to send me a photoshoot order without providing their ticket order number will be beaten with a Ma'Tok when I catch them at the reg desk :thumbup:

(I had to google that cuz I couldn't remember what they were called, lol)

The next person to send me a photoshoot order without providing their ticket order number will be beaten with a Ma'Tok when I catch them at the reg desk :thumbup:

I have literally just mentioned the quoting of the ticket order/number to someone.

I didn't say anything about Ma'tok beatings though. I will go back and amend my reply :lol:

Forgot to say - impressed with the effort to research the correct terminology!

Oopsie... :thumbup: *runs off to write e-mail*

:lol: I have wrote a post-it note and stuck on the edge of my screen as a reminder