PHOTO SESSION TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Massive Events

Hi, just a quick question that may or may not be a silly question!

I'm going to buy my standard ticket on the 20th so it goes onto my next credit card bill... Spent too much this month!

Can I buy my rda photo now, or do I need to wait til I have bought my ticket? Just worried the photos may sell out before I get my ticket next weekend!

Gemma

xx

Hi, just a quick question that may or may not be a silly question!

I'm going to buy my standard ticket on the 20th so it goes onto my next credit card bill... Spent too much this month!

Can I buy my rda photo now, or do I need to wait til I have bought my ticket? Just worried the photos may sell out before I get my ticket next weekend!

Gemma

xx

Shouldn't be a problem. When you order the standard ticket, mention in the notes the order number of your photo shoot. This will enable Yvie to match them up much easier.

Edit: Also when you order your photo shoot, mention in the notes that you haven't ordered your standard ticket yet. Just to minimise the risk of a Ma'Ttok attack :blush: **

Edited by 1of2

The next person to send me a photoshoot order without providing their ticket order number will be beaten with a Ma'Tok when I catch them at the reg desk :D

Some people obviously think I'm joking. This is your second warning, I'm going to start putting asterisks next to your name so the crew know to call me over... :P

Thanks for the reply :D Will make sure I add the info in to both the photo shoot and when I buy my ticket.. wouldn't want to risk a Ma'Ttok attack :D

Perfect <3

Even when we have a silver, do we still have to buy one? Just curious....:D

;) No you don't have to buy an extra photo shoot with RDA.....

muwhahahha! It's a good idea though huh? ;)

depends on when the second one will happen, unless you got the balls to ask for a pose (which I currently dont :D ) they will end up almost the same if taken at the same time.

Even when we have a silver, do we still have to buy one? Just curious....:D

;) No you don't have to buy an extra photo shoot with RDA.....

muwhahahha! It's a good idea though huh? ;)

depends on when the second one will happen, unless you got the balls to ask for a pose (which I currently dont :D ) they will end up almost the same if taken at the same time.

I'm the same as you! I can't ask to do a pose XD I usually go for a hug.

That's a dilemma... I already have a photoshoot included in my Silver ticket, but would LOVE to get a second one...... But am wondering whether Rick will make special poses or not.... I usually have the guts to ask, but well, this is RICK dammit! I'm not sure if I'll even be aware of what happens when around him!! LOL

EDIT: Ahah, just booked an extra shoot for me, and a shoot for my mom... hope I can have my shoots spread over the weekend =)

The next person to send me a photoshoot order without providing their ticket order number will be beaten with a Ma'Tok when I catch them at the reg desk :WINCE:

(I had to google that cuz I couldn't remember what they were called, lol)

Oopsie...:D *runs off to write e-mail*

Oopssssss I completely forgot as well.... Which email address should I send my details to? B)

Edited by Dellefyne

i've got a silver ticket but i think i'm going to get an extra shoot. The photoshoots are what make it for me, i'd rather a photo than an autograph. I really hope we'll be able to go through on different days tho otherwise i'll feel i've waste the ticket a bit

• 2 months later...
well thats annoying, went to the online store and its down for updates, when is last orders for shoots? tomorrow night?
Going by the post that Yvie made yesterday I would say it will close early tomorrow morning. Tonight is probably the last safe bet to get an order through.

Edit: Hmm. I have just seen the message saying it's not open until tomorrow morning. You can try then or as there have been no low ticket warnings for the photo shoots I expect you will be able to buy any addtionals at the event anyway.

Edited by 1of2

Need to buy a shoot for a friends birthday, keep forgetting *face!palm* either I order it online or buy it on the day if the shop stays down.

Read my edit in the post above yours :blink:

Just seen it, thank you :dance: