ET6 Tickets On Sale at ET5

Massive Events

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question :) Will my friend be able to use her mums credit card to buy a ticket if she has written permission? Ta :)

Yes, so long as she has written permission and knows the pin number! :-)

Mark :D

Oooh - does that mean I CAN use my partners card?? He won't be with me but has offered to pay online when they go onsale but would love to get on the Sunday!!

Oooh - does that mean I CAN use my partners card?? He won't be with me but has offered to pay online when they go onsale but would love to get on the Sunday!!

I can't see why the rules would be any different for your partner. :D

Woohoo - that's fantastic :D thanks

• Showmasters Admin

hi as you know we try to book guests for the next event to announce on the Saturday night at ET5 well because lots of the main cast are filming back to back its been really hard to get the go ahead back from the guest telling the agent yes you can promote them as attending ET 6 so we may not have the go ahead this time to announce some of the guest we have for ET6 we shall keep on trying and see if you can fix this , but if we cannot we just wanted to tell you all we do have some grate guests planed for ET6 and as soon as they are confirmed we will announce them on here first :lol:

as you know we plan to sell tickets for ET 6 at ET5 giving all the fans that are attending this event first chance we feel thats a fair way of doing it for all :D

we are working on first time guests for you to see as well as some old favourites :unsure: so we think you all be very happy at ET6

see most of you this weekend its not long now

hi as you know we try to book guests for the next event to announce on the Saturday night at ET5 well because lots of the main cast are filming back to back its been really hard to get the go ahead back from the guest telling the agent yes you can promote them as attending ET 6 so we may not have the go ahead this time to announce some of the guest we have for ET6 we shall keep on trying and see if you can fix this , but if we cannot we just wanted to tell you all we do have some grate guests planed for ET6 and as soon as they are confirmed we will announce them on here first :lol:

as you know we plan to sell tickets for ET 6 at ET5 giving all the fans that are attending this event first chance we feel thats a fair way of doing it for all :D

we are working on first time guests for you to see as well as some old favourites :unsure: so we think you all be very happy at ET6

Thanks for letting us know, I will be booking on Sunday morning whether or not we have guests announced. I cant wait for this weekend and ET6!

Edited by Twilighted

I haven't checked at work to see if ET6 weekend is free to book off yet so this might be a bit of a blessing in disguise for me lol! Thanks for letting us know, fingers crossed everything gets sorted eventually!

hi as you know we try to book guests for the next event to announce on the Saturday night at ET5 well because lots of the main cast are filming back to back its been really hard to get the go ahead back from the guest telling the agent yes you can promote them as attending ET 6 so we may not have the go ahead this time to announce some of the guest we have for ET6 we shall keep on trying and see if you can fix this , but if we cannot we just wanted to tell you all we do have some grate guests planed for ET6 and as soon as they are confirmed we will announce them on here first :D

as you know we plan to sell tickets for ET 6 at ET5 giving all the fans that are attending this event first chance we feel thats a fair way of doing it for all ;)

we are working on first time guests for you to see as well as some old favourites :clap: so we think you all be very happy at ET6

I have never been sorry for booking tickets without knowing the guests - It's always a great weekend and I will be there on Sunday morning to get my ticket regardless.

Jason in case you dont realise it already. I speak for myself and probably everyone here that we all really appriciate the hard work you guys put in to these cons. Not just to the con we are about to attend but also the one after it. If you have a guest for us that would be awesome, if you don't we dont mind we're a fairly patient bunch and can wait. I for one have never been disappointed with the guest line ups you have given us for any event and I too will hopefully be buying my ticket on Sunday. So anyway that said can't wait to see you and the rest of the crew this weekend. Be warned hugs may be given!

Jason in case you dont realise it already. I speak for myself and probably everyone here that we all really appriciate the hard work you guys put in to these cons. Not just to the con we are about to attend but also the one after it. If you have a guest for us that would be awesome, if you don't we dont mind we're a fairly patient bunch and can wait. I for one have never been disappointed with the guest line ups you have given us for any event and I too will hopefully be buying my ticket on Sunday. So anyway that said can't wait to see you and the rest of the crew this weekend. Be warned hugs may be given!

:D What she said :D

Yeah, what Sam said :D

I'm really grateful for the events you hold, without them I would never have been able to meet all these fantastic people (guests and friends). I'll be getting a ticket for ET6 as soon as I can afford it, regardless of the guest line up. But hey, if you were to get Peter Facinelli that would be a bonus :D

• Showmasters Admin

thank you all

but i really want to get a great guest that you all want to meet that way we can keep the number of fans high and we will have the income to keep bringing you all the guests you want to see :whistling:

so we should have a good guest for the weekend and if we do it will be then down to you the fans to get the word out the other fans of who we have managed to get :rolleyes:

so we will hold on till we get the go ahead to promote and see were we are on saturday

not long now see you soon

jason