ET6 Tickets On Sale at ET5

Massive Events

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quick question. Obviously never bought a ticket at the event before but will my boyfriend be able to come down and get the tickets for both of us in the morning as I don't really do mornings as it is and he's always awake before me anyway. Is it just a case of knowing our ticket numbers for this event or do both of us have to be there?

I would imagine that if he took your pass down as well then it should be okay. Can someone else confirm please?

I've taken my friend's form and money down before and bought the next year's ticket on her behalf (as she really struggles with mornings due to her ME). So your boyfriend buying both without you being there in person should be no problem.

Quick question. Obviously never bought a ticket at the event before but will my boyfriend be able to come down and get the tickets for both of us in the morning as I don't really do mornings as it is and he's always awake before me anyway. Is it just a case of knowing our ticket numbers for this event or do both of us have to be there?

I would imagine that if he took your pass down as well then it should be okay. Can someone else confirm please?

I've taken my friend's form and money down before and bought the next year's ticket on her behalf (as she really struggles with mornings due to her ME). So your boyfriend buying both without you being there in person should be no problem.

Yeah this is what I was hoping. He'll be paying on his card for a change anyway seems as I've payed for all the previous events. I don't have ME but have diabetes, thyroid and heart problems so mornings tend not to agree with me.

Another question sorry. Will the tickets be on sale all day or is there a certain time they will be on sale for?

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Awesome,

I have been to all Eternal Twilights and only gone gold for 2 of the 5 (silver for ET5) but SERIOUSLY can't decide wether to go silver or gold for ET6,

think i might go Gold to put a little extra money to showmasters towards the big guest!!! and to get better pictures from the talks, my zoom doesnt really zoom

really not impressed by this at all. From people i talked to seem the minority where the ones who wanted the tickets at the event.....oh well. will just have to cross fingers and hope i get a decent ticket.....hotel is far to expensive to it in a corridor all night...... :D

• Moderators

I really don't think it's going to make a huge difference to people. No one has anything to worry about.

If there's only a minority wanting them at the event, then there'll only be a minority buying them. Plus there's not a sell-out at this one so (1) there'll be less people buying them at the event itself and (2) there may well be less people buying them overall.

People go into a panic over tickets at every event, and for the most recent ones it has been fine!

Yeah people are right it probably wont sell out or even be close....but if u want gold, there isnt as many of those. And if they announce a big guest on the sat.....then they might all go and thats the ticket i want. I know people are told not to buy for one guest as they can cancel....but not everyone listens to that do they.

Ive been listening to everyone moan for weeks about a lack of anouncement and i stayed quiet... this is my little moan over now lol out of my system lol

Sorry for repeating someone else's questions but it would be useful to know what time on the Monday ET6 tickets go on sale?

Kinda gutted they're selling at the event as not everyone who's been to previous events can make this one just after Christmas but ho hum that's my problem, not anyone else's :-(