ET6 Tickets On Sale at ET5

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there everyone,

We wanted to let you know that tickets for ET6, (Taking place on 21st to 23rd October at The Hilton Birmingham Metropole), will go on sale at ET5 on Sunday morning at 8am! :YAHOO:

We have had lots of people asking us to go back to doing it the way we used to and so we have listened and done just that! ;)

This gives everyone who has supported us at ET5 the first chance to get tickets for ET6 as they will not go on sale to the general public until Monday 21st Feb!

ET6 ticket prices will be the same as ET5 and despite the VAT increase we will not be increasing the ticket price! :P

We look forward to seeing you all at Eternal Twilight 5. We have an amazing weekend planned for you all! :D

Mark :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say you're fine coming down after 7 for tickets :/ not many people will have money saved after christmas/loads say they're waiting for guest announcements/closer to the time anyway I can't imagine the queue being particularly long

Quick question. Obviously never bought a ticket at the event before but will my boyfriend be able to come down and get the tickets for both of us in the morning as I don't really do mornings as it is and he's always awake before me anyway. Is it just a case of knowing our ticket numbers for this event or do both of us have to be there?

Quick question. Obviously never bought a ticket at the event before but will my boyfriend be able to come down and get the tickets for both of us in the morning as I don't really do mornings as it is and he's always awake before me anyway. Is it just a case of knowing our ticket numbers for this event or do both of us have to be there?

I would imagine that if he took your pass down as well then it should be okay. Can someone else confirm please?