Latest Guest Announcement - JUSTIN CHON

Massive Events

5'6 sounds about right. I'm just shy of 5'6 and we were definitely the same height in my shoot. He wears fab clothes, he's really stylish!

AND....... I will look like a chav/tramp next to him. :P

Just don't wear trackies and you'll be fine :YAHOO:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'6 sounds about right. I'm just shy of 5'6 and we were definitely the same height in my shoot. He wears fab clothes, he's really stylish!

AND....... I will look like a chav/tramp next to him. ;)

Just don't wear trackies and you'll be fine :P

:pyth::P I NEVER wear trackies!

Great I'm 5'11" ;)

His IMDb page says 5'6 - think flat shoes would be wise for me just in case he is that height.

Oh no, I'm about 5'9/ 5'10!!!! :P

So.... all that's needed are a selection of boxes, 1", 2", 3",...6", 7" high etc for Justin to stand on, and to speed things up on the day, everybody to e-mail TooTall in advance with how tall they are so he can arrange each photoshoot session by height :D

And HOW do we know Rob and Kristen is in "town" for the BAFTAS?? where is this confirmed?? Not that it matters cos well I'm in Birmingham LOL. But it doesn't really matters one way or the others cos none of them are guests at ET5..I'll enjoy the guests that are there :-D

Edited by Marystat

:D it really doesn't matter that they're in the country!

Exactly ^ Kristen was in London for the Baftas while ET3 was on, and I don't remember seeing her wandering around the Hilton lobby....:headscratch:

I newer saw her either and I KNOW I wasn't that drunk..lmao!

:D it really doesn't matter that they're in the country!

Exactly ^ Kristen was in London for the Baftas while ET3 was on, and I don't remember seeing her wandering around the Hilton lobby....:headscratch:

Maybe she cosplayed as Alice? :D

:lol: it really doesn't matter that they're in the country!

Maybe she cosplayed as Alice? :P

DAMN..was THAT her? :poki:

FRIGGIN HELL YOU CERTAINLY GET YOUR HEAD BITTEN OFF ON HERE..... s***!!!!!! :D Ok I WILL CHOOSE MY WORDS WISELY a number of us et5 goers had heard that Rob and Kristen MAY be attending the BAFTAS this week and we where merely being cheeky to ask if there was any way SM could work any magic to have them pop in just to say hello ! :blush: Obviously we dont know if they actually are in the country and no we dont have any evidence, the likelyhood of them popping in is probably zero and we know that but hey if you dont ask you never get and it was a light hearted comment to be taken light heartedly with no offence meant!!! :D

FRIGGIN HELL YOU CERTAINLY GET YOUR HEAD BITTEN OFF ON HERE..... s***!!!!!! :D Ok I WILL CHOOSE MY WORDS WISELY a number of us et5 goers had heard that Rob and Kristen MAY be attending the BAFTAS this week and we where merely being cheeky to ask if there was any way SM could work any magic to have them pop in just to say hello ! :blush: Obviously we dont know if they actually are in the country and no we dont have any evidence, the likelyhood of them popping in is probably zero and we know that but hey if you dont ask you never get and it was a light hearted comment to be taken light heartedly with no offence meant!!! :D

I think you may have misunderstood people's replies. They all appear to be in the same light hearted tone as your initial request.

I'm just confused - how can they 'pop in' when the event is next weekend, not this?

Oh well! :blush:

Because they like the UK and might want to spend some time with Rob's family??? Maybe seeing as filming in Van doesn't start till 21st?

We can have our little dreams. Tee hee..

xx

I can never imagine Kristen being at our cons haha B)

Ditto, she seems very reserved and very shy. I do think she adores her fans and the twilight fans, but she's not good with crowds. And seems to only do the press conventions and premieres she has to. Never say never but I don't think she'd do one until at least after BDpart2 has finished in the cinema.

I honestly think that the main 3 would never ever come to these cons as their unnoficial :WINCE:

would be amazing obviously but hey we can't have everything,

think how many paps would be hanging around etc...they would find out somehow

B)

Well Taylor was surposed to be at ET1 but cancelled due to work so any thing is possible :D