Latest Guest Announcement - JUSTIN CHON

Massive Events

Just so pleased anyone comes over to us! Should be great to see Justin and Mike together - and like someone else said, maybe they'll be able to give us some Breaking Dawn stories (without giving away any spoilers of course! ;) )

spoilers??? Haven't we all read the book - lol

Yeah, they could freely give away spoilers as the story is out there well known..I guess they mean details on the look etc could be a hush hush but the storyline and goofy stories behind the scenes wouldn't count as spoilers? lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so pleased anyone comes over to us! Should be great to see Justin and Mike together - and like someone else said, maybe they'll be able to give us some Breaking Dawn stories (without giving away any spoilers of course! ;) )

Yeah, they could freely give away spoilers as the story is out there well known..I guess they mean details on the look etc could be a hush hush but the storyline and goofy stories behind the scenes wouldn't count as spoilers? lol

I haven't read all the books. Still have to read Breaking Dawn. I'm weird I like to see the movies first then read the books.

I haven't read all the books. Still have to read Breaking Dawn. I'm weird I like to see the movies first then read the books.

I totally get that actually....I always prefer films of books when I haven't read them already (if that even makes any sense!!!) If I've read the book I'm always on the look out for the bits they left out or changed - lol.

But I have read all these books....over....and over.....and over...

Edited by Dee75

Really excited about this announcement. Met Justin at ET1 and he was great. Since then I have seen Crossing Over which he was amazing in and he has just announced he has booked an ep of House so got lots of exciting things to talk to him about.

He also seems to get on very well with Daniel Cudmore so the talks should be lively :)

Thanks showmasters

I'm really excited by this YAY thanks SM!!!

Well, I've never met him before...seeing I've never been to ANY of the previous Eternal Twilights ;) Looking forward to meeting him :) How tall is he, btw?

about 5' 6"

Great I'm 5'11" :D