Cosplay

BeatrixKiddo88

What with Alex Kingston being announced and my inability to get my Giselle dress finished due to revision I shall be Amy Pond - Day of the Moon on Sunday. Tally marks and all. :WINCE:

Rather excited now... next weekend!

I shall actually have to attempt to take photos with people, as I never end up getting my camera out! I will get lots of photos for this con, I will...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I have Tonks, Kurt (from Glee) and Stefan Salvatore planned but it may change before next weekend.

Stefan? Thatll be interesting to see :Dnot a VD fan but still be interesting to see :D

I did Stefan at ET6 its gonna be weird taking him to an event rather than a con as most people at the events know me where as this could be interesting. My friend Jess is doing Elena so should be fun.

I don't know if I already said but I'll be Amy Pond :D Without a wig :( If I have already said this then excuse me :D

If there are any 11th Doctors or any Dr Who cosplayers I want pictures with you! :wub:

I'm going as the 11th Doctor on the Sunday :)

At the moment I have Tonks, Kurt (from Glee) and Stefan Salvatore planned but it may change before next weekend.

Stefan? Thatll be interesting to see :Dnot a VD fan but still be interesting to see :wub:

I did Stefan at ET6 its gonna be weird taking him to an event rather than a con as most people at the events know me where as this could be interesting. My friend Jess is doing Elena so should be fun.

Yeah, this will be my Castiels first con :D

I'll be on my own at this one.

Stefan? Thatll be interesting to see :Dnot a VD fan but still be interesting to see :YAHOO:

Yeah, this will be my Castiels first con :angry:

What days are you going? I totally want a pic with you in your Castiel costume. If you see Tonks, Stefan or Kurt at all come over and say hi! :D

Stefan? Thatll be interesting to see :Dnot a VD fan but still be interesting to see :YAHOO:

Yeah, this will be my Castiels first con :angry:

What days are you going? I totally want a pic with you in your Castiel costume. If you see Tonks, Stefan or Kurt at all come over and say hi! :D

Saturday :D I'll look out for ya.

Purple haired Tonks?

I don't know if I already said but I'll be Amy Pond :angry: Without a wig :D If I have already said this then excuse me :D

If there are any 11th Doctors or any Dr Who cosplayers I want pictures with you! :YAHOO:

aww I'm only going on Saturday :( Would have been great to see you ^^

I don't know if I already said but I'll be Amy Pond :angry: Without a wig :D If I have already said this then excuse me :D

If there are any 11th Doctors or any Dr Who cosplayers I want pictures with you! :YAHOO:

I'm going all three days, so if you like I could do cosplay on the saturday too? :)

I don't know if I already said but I'll be Amy Pond :D Without a wig :( If I have already said this then excuse me :P

If there are any 11th Doctors or any Dr Who cosplayers I want pictures with you! :D

I'm going all three days, so if you like I could do cosplay on the saturday too? :)

awesome, well if thats ok with you :WAVE: thanks :D

Saturday :D I'll look out for ya.

Purple haired Tonks?

Yeah I believe I'll be doing Tonks on Sat as my friend is coming Sun and Monday to do Elena and Emma (Glee) I'll be wearing the black jacket she wears in Order of the Phoenix, with a grey zip up hoodie, and a black and red striped top under it.

So im going in my new full SGU, Full Atlantis, Full BSG and Farscape might get a look in!

for the BSG and SGU this will be there first event! i'm excited my SGU is technically in the post but will (should) get here before the event so you guys will see it probably only a day after i see it xD :D

Now we have the photo schedule my plans are finalised as:

Saturday am/Nicole shoot: First Contact/DS9 uniform

Saturday pm: Ragedy 11th Doctor

Sunday all day: 11th Doctor (red bowtie)

Monday all day: Scott Pilgrim (sort of)

Anyone going as any Stargate characters?

Just decided I'm going in full SG1 Desert Uniform as it's only been used once (Chev 7.6)

Sunday Only!

ME-1.jpg

Edited by wabit

I'll be there, on the Saturday as the legendary Tom Baker or in the 4th Doctor Costume to be more acurate, i did try and put a picture of me wearing the outfit on my profile but it was too big. I suppose your just have to look out for me ;). You have to excuse me im new to this forum so any mistakes posting this comment i apoligise.as the only way i could see how to make a comment is by replying to the person who commented above me. apart from the two 11 doctors going from what i read eairler is there any other people atending this avent as Doctor who characters?

I am sure there will be, several doctors, some Amy Ponds, couple of River Songs and some Captain Jacks. It would be lovely to all meet in one place at a certain time for a big photo luv in. Anyone up for that?

I will bring a cloak and mask for anyone wanting to be Liz 10.

I'll be there, on the Saturday as the legendary Tom Baker or in the 4th Doctor Costume to be more acurate, i did try and put a picture of me wearing the outfit on my profile but it was too big. I suppose your just have to look out for me :D. You have to excuse me im new to this forum so any mistakes posting this comment i apoligise.as the only way i could see how to make a comment is by replying to the person who commented above me. apart from the two 11 doctors going from what i read eairler is there any other people atending this avent as Doctor who characters?

I am sure there will be, several doctors, some Amy Ponds, couple of River Songs and some Captain Jacks. It would be lovely to all meet in one place at a certain time for a big photo luv in. Anyone up for that?

I will bring a cloak and mask for anyone wanting to be Liz 10.

I'm happy to do that, just come and grab me if you see me, don't think you will miss me as it sounds like i'm the only one wearing a Freddy Krueger costume lol ;)

I'll be attending as Impossible Astronaut's River Song, and my friend as Amy Pond. My boyfriend is attending as Captain Jack!

I hope to see lots of other DW folks around! I'm happy for lots of photos together ;)

I'll definately look out for you :D I'm cosplaying as Amy Pond on the Saturday :)