Cosplay

BeatrixKiddo88

As it looks increasingly as though I'll be there, I shall be Jack Harknessing it at least some of the time, and so to stay in character I shall keep an eye out for you ladies ;D

Yeah! Jack! You'll have to come and poke me, I'm Cosplaying Castiel, what a great crossover!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Me and my b/f will be Starship Troopers- infantry and fleet! :YAHOO:

When is the best day to dress up? We wore Trek costumes last year but it was a v quiet day and not a lot of other people were in costume and I felt a bit daft ;)

I shall be wearing my new science/medical TNG uniform, though I may also bring along my TOS uniform too.

Not sure when yet, but I'll bring along my Magneto costume to switch into, possibly for a Ray Park photoshoot if I have time to change. It'll be the first time I've worn it to a Showmasters event.

I shall be going on the Sunday with family and friends and wearing my

- Full SG-A with P90 and mabey rocket launcher for good measure

- My waiting to come in post new SG-U full outfit with new G36K and vest

- My farsape john Crighton outfit minus leather trousers

- My BSG officers outfit + rifle and pistol

- Dads TNG red or Gold if i can fit into it + phser rifle and phaser belt= equipment

:D all out for this one!

SG-A cos its my main and love one

Sg-U cos its new and there are SGU people going so its for there photoshoots

Farscape cos C'mon its awsome!

Bsg again for the photoshoots get Tigh to hold my rifle :D

and Trek if it will fit propperly for those photoshoots :poki:

ALLLL INNN :D:P :P

Edited by star warrior Stargate Sam

What day are you doing Castiel malty I may have to get a picture with you. Only just got into Supernatural but Im on season 4 alraedy and absolutely love it.

Saturday! :crying:

:D yay! Photo!

Providing it isn't boiling hot I WILL be cosplaying Castiel, I tried this the Friday night just gone at Chevron 7.6, it was really very hot! Had to take off the trench and jacket for most of the night.

If it is hot, I shall be cosplaying Eli Wallace instead :chair:

I'm only going on one day to meet the Weasley Twins so only one cosplay for me :)

I'm not sure which day I'm going yet :/ But I'll be Amy Pond (pirate outfit :lol: ) :D I don't have a wig and I won't have it by CM17 but I'll have everything else ;) I really wanna get pics with 11th Doctors :dance:

I may have a quick change into Alice Cullen but I'm not sure (:

I've just got my Freddy Krueger costume together :-)

I should be wearing it on Saturday mid morning/afternoon. I go back on the Sunday so just think i'll be wearing it on the Saturday.

It looks pretty good :-), wonder what Robert Englund will think to it ;-)

I'll be there, on the Saturday as the legendary Tom Baker or in the 4th Doctor Costume to be more acurate, i did try and put a picture of me wearing the outfit on my profile but it was too big. I suppose your just have to look out for me :thumbup:. You have to excuse me im new to this forum so any mistakes posting this comment i apoligise.as the only way i could see how to make a comment is by replying to the person who commented above me. apart from the two 11 doctors going from what i read eairler is there any other people atending this avent as Doctor who characters?

We might go all weekend or just the Saturday not sure yet.

My hubby is going to go as a Klingon (not sure if that's for both days yet or just the Saturday) May not be the absolute best there but he sure does a dam good job.

Me, I'm trying for a trek uniform, maybe my dress whites not 100% yet, as I lost a little bit of weight and my white jacket does not fit me that well so will have to see if a friend can lend me hers for the weekend (fingers crossed)

Also a friend made a red top for someone that does not fit them( I think its a little to big for them, so she said that I could try it on if I wanted, and then if it fitted then I could wear it for one of the days we shall see)

Only thing is that sometimes I don't like seeing the guests in costume as they must think that some of us are a little weird don't you think?

Edit:- Just remembered my hubby has his tux and mask so he could do ODO again if he wanted. (Have to see what he thinks about that one as well)

Sure hope that its not to hot next weekend as he will melt a little in his Klingon costume lol.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

At the moment I have Tonks, Kurt (from Glee) and Stefan Salvatore planned but it may change before next weekend.

Stefan? Thatll be interesting to see :Dnot a VD fan but still be interesting to see :WINCE:

I will be Sookie Stackhouse... as usual :WINCE:

Not sure which outfits on which days yet... it depends if I get the one I'm working on finished in time, but I have another 5 to choose from if it doesn't happen.

I don't know if I already said but I'll be Amy Pond :whistling: Without a wig :( If I have already said this then excuse me :(

If there are any 11th Doctors or any Dr Who cosplayers I want pictures with you! :D

Yep!, im going in doctor who cosplay as the best doctor their was 4th Doctor with scarf, kravat and all. if i see you i want a picture with you vise versa :P :)