Cosplay

BeatrixKiddo88

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Is there a lot of Cosplay at Collectormania? It seems a rather quieter affair than at LFCC if this thread is anything to go by.

The reason for asking is that my daughters been working on a BSG uniform and, if we can, it would be great for her to meet Michael Hogan. I know she'd like to meet him in uniform but I'd hate her to be the odd one out. Any views?:headscratch:

Edited by Starbuck's dad

Is there a lot of Cosplay at Collectormania? It seems a rather quieter affair than at LFCC is this thread is anything to go by.

The reason for asking is that my daughters been working on a BSG uniform and, if we can, it would be great for her to meet Michael Hogan. I know she'd like to meet him in uniform but I'd hate her to be the odd one out. Any views?:headscratch:

There are quite a few cosplayers at CM, she shouldn't feel the odd one out at all :WINCE: I'm going as Eli Wallace from SGU on the Sat.

• 2 weeks later...

Going as the 11th Doctor from TIA. Boots, Skinnys, Braces, Bow-tie, Shirt, hat & tally marks.

This could tempt me to do Pond...

But my current plan is Giselle!Animated from Enchanted (pink dress :help:)

Pond shall be my back-up plan. :)

Not really decided what costumes to do for this other then hopefully taking Tonk's one of the days atleast for the Phelps twins. This was kinda last minute for me so haven't really gotten anything made yet as my next major con aint till July. I'm sure I can find something to wear. Might even take my Jace Wayland for a test drive (minus weapons)...god that sounds so wrong.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Anyone going as any Stargate characters?

I WAS going to do Eli Wallace but I decided to do Castiel instead and since I'm only going on the Sat that'll be all from me that day.

Who are you thinking?

Anyone going as any Stargate characters?

I WAS going to do Eli Wallace but I decided to do Castiel instead and since I'm only going on the Sat that'll be all from me that day.

Who are you thinking?

I know there are no SGA people going but i have a Sheppard outfit coming along