Latest Guest Announcement - AMBER BENSON

Massive Events

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! She IS amazing!!! awesome guest.. and I think, i will attend the con.. some more buffy/angel guest would be great.. (I know I know.. already 3.. but... well.. :) )

How many guests are at this convention in general? like.. last year?

Sorry.. new ! :D

OMG!! She IS amazing!!! awesome guest.. and I think, i will attend the con.. some more buffy/angel guest would be great.. (I know I know.. already 3.. but... well.. :) )

Sorry.. new ! :D

5 guests at each of the previous cons.

:wub::D:D:dance::P OMG, beyonnd excited about the announcement of Amber. She did such an amazing job on Buffy and cant wait to meet her. Have never met her and have only ever heard good things about her. Looks like thats 3 auto's to get just from her, my poster, a 10x8 and my Chance dvd, oh well!!!!!

This really made our day, the line up is already epic keep the buffy/angel guests coming.....roll on october!!!!!!

I've had the honour of meeting Amber 3 times, and I echo what others have said about how approachable and friendly she is. She truly has the ability to make you feel like she came all that way to meet you, rather than the other way around. Its a rare gift. Amber also doesn't put on airs and graces but is just very nice to everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry.. new ! ;)

5 guests at each of the previous cons.

If I remember rightly they did have six booked last year but Harry Groener had to pull out last minute due to work commitments.

So friggin excited to be meeting Amber. She is top of my ideal guest list :) been wanting to meet her for over a decade now and can hardly believe it's really happening! *fangirl squee*