Latest Guest Announcement - SEAN MAHER

says both days. its a 3dayer now so is that all days or just sat and sun.

As the Friday is just an opening in the evening for a look round, I would read this as a Sat/Sun appearance.

Michelle

Yes, that is my understanding too.

I am reading Jason's announcement that Friday seems like a preview evening for looking at stalls etc. with no guests in appearance.

just a quick question - how will the transfer of ticket work? do i need to send an email saying which day i'll be attending?

Photo shoot tickets? For photo shoot tickets SM have confirmed they are valid either day.

thanks!!!! :D

Ah didn't realise that about the friday. thanks.

says both days. its a 3dayer now so is that all days or just sat and sun.

As the Friday is just an opening in the evening for a look round, I would read this as a Sat/Sun appearance.

Michelle

another question - i ordered my EMS photo shoot ticket days before it was cancelled so will i still get a ticket in the post?

If it was ordered prior to the cancellation then you should receive it.

Have you been charged for it? If not I would suggest e-mailing Hazel at info@collectormania.com (include your order number) and request confirmation. She may not be ably reply straight away as there are a lot of queries/refunds/etc to sort out.

Saturday photoshoot ticket #1 arrived today in the post today :lol::D:D

Out of curiosity, will the photoshoot ticket numbers be playing any kind of role this year, as I know they were letting people in in batches to the longer queues at LFCC last year, but at Collectormania in November it seemed to just be a free for all? Even if not, having #1 still makes me happy ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a dream last night that Gina, Summer and Morena were had confirmed as well, I woke up really happy, then suddenly realised it wasn't true and was then really sad :D

As dreams go it's not the best. You forgot Jewel ;)