I am looking forward to ...

DavidB

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very shy person, but since going to these conventions and talking to new people every 10 minutes, I'm much more confident now!!! :poki:

Aww see that's cool :poki: I like how there's often lots of people that don't have much confidence, and are quite quiet etc, and are into different things to those around them. These things really do bring similar people together, and change lives for the better.

Yep.... I wouldn't dare say the word "Twilight" where I live without the risk of some sort of verbal abuse!!! :poki:

4) Having my snuggle photoshoots with the guy guests!!!

Oh how did I forget this :thumbup:

It is one of the best parts of the weekend!! :poki:

I am looking forward to..

Seeing my friends who all live too far away!

Making new friends who will probably live too far away..

Eating breakfast with my friends and watching them "discretely" steal jam.

Squishing 10 people in a hotel room for pre drinks resulting in drunken dancing.

Pretending I will go swimming at 0700 but actually turning the alarm off and going back to sleep in the comfy bed.

Upsetting the Hilton staff by ordering pizza to the room.

Having an excuse to wear pretty dresses.

........watching them "discretely" steal jam.

HAHA!! So true! I think everyone does that to get their money's worth! If not jam, then the babybels, nutella, doughnuts....... :thumbup:

Wait, there is Nutella, this I did not know :poki:

I love going back to the Hilton, it's great that we know where everything is. The one thing I have always found strange is why are the toilets so dark?

I'm looking forward to:

Getting drunk and punching Deebee :poki:

Not Yvie on a chair? :poki::poki:

Well, yeah, that too. I love that we made up my own con song with it's own 'dance.' I'm not looking forward to being "half way there" with vey high heels on though :poki: I still say yours is Duran Duran, it's too obvious to ignore!

I am most looking forward to watching Yvie get drunk.

Thats always funny :poki:

Cant wait :poki:

I'm glad I amuse you both. I'm SO 'cited to see everyone, New Years was aaaaaages ago and it's been so long since I saw Christa that I'm starting to forget what she looks like :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to:

Getting drunk and punching Deebee :poki:

Not Yvie on a chair? :poki::poki:

Well, yeah, that too. I love that we made up my own con song with it's own 'dance.' I'm not looking forward to being "half way there" with vey high heels on though :poki: I still say yours is Duran Duran, it's too obvious to ignore!

I am most looking forward to watching Yvie get drunk.

Thats always funny :D

Cant wait :poki:

I'm glad I amuse you both. I'm SO 'cited to see everyone, New Years was aaaaaages ago and it's been so long since I saw Christa that I'm starting to forget what she looks like :thumbup:

Absolutely has to be the Duran Duran one lol :poki:

I havent seen Christa for ages either :(

........watching them "discretely" steal jam.

HAHA!! So true! I think everyone does that to get their money's worth! If not jam, then the babybels, nutella, doughnuts....... :thumbup:

Wait, there is Nutella, this I did not know :poki:

I love going back to the Hilton, it's great that we know where everything is. The one thing I have always found strange is why are the toilets so dark?

The nutella mini tubs aren't always available.... Either they have it once in a while or you need to be at breakfast first thing/quicker than all attendees with large bags!!!!! :poki:

I am looking forward to...

... Michael Welch - OMG I have wanted him as a guest ever since attending ET1 so YAY

... Hilton Breakfast- YUM!

... dressing up

... all the laughs during talks and stuff

... meeting the very few of my friends that are still going (for most of them ET4 was the last con

... the pool <3

5. Meeting new people, since I think most of the people I made friends with at ET3+4 aren't able to go this time sad.gif Talk to me people!!

We hung out together with Tara at ET4 :thumbup: we are even the same ticket group this time :poki:

• Meeting up with the lovely friends I hardly ever get to see
  • TEQUILA SHOTS
  • Stumbling through the Hilton lobby drunk and not caring who sees my pathetic excuse for dancing
  • Hoping that my drunk friend repeats an ET4 incident of slurring "You're awesome you are" at Jason as we stumble past him in the lobby, lol
  • The randomness of the guest talks, and the point where you're laughing so hard at something a guest says that your face and stomach start to ache, lol
  • Eating wayyyyy too many sweets and becoming hysterical with laughter due to the sugar high
  • HILTON BREAKFAST!
  • The awesome photoshoots and hugs I plan on getting in them, lol
  • Getting autos and wondering how you're going to embarrass yourself in front of the guest, and then realising you dont really care
  • Dancing to silly songs you would never dance to outside of a con, nor while sober, lol
  • Seeing what awesome things ME have lined up for the parties
  • Having a majorly awesome time!

I havent seen Christa for ages either :poki:

Yeah I never do New Years with you lot for my own sanity! :poki: Lol.

Don't worry, I am the same just more rotund!!

Can't wait to see you guys :poki:

5. Meeting new people, since I think most of the people I made friends with at ET3+4 aren't able to go this time sad.gif Talk to me people!!

We hung out together with Tara at ET4 :poki: we are even the same ticket group this time :poki:

Yay! :poki: I'm not good with matching people to forum names, I've probably spoken to a few forum people at the events but have no clue what their username is! I'll look forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks :thumbup:

Hilton Breakfast! Specifically Hash Browns!

Seeing some of my con friends

The talks!

Getting autos/photos with the guests, especially getting the last but one auto on my wolf pack poster! YAY!

Taking loads of pictures - I will get some of the Cullen cosplayers this time round.

No work!

Dealers room - Canvas Warriors :D

+ more

We hung out together with Tara at ET4 :YAHOO: we are even the same ticket group this time :dance:

Yay! :dance: I'm not good with matching people to forum names, I've probably spoken to a few forum people at the events but have no clue what their username is! I'll look forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks :D

I am the one in she short burgundy dress at the volturi ball... always hung out with Tara and the other German girls...

wait *rainds Tara's facebook for pictures*

ah, here, I am right next to you XD http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...7_1649923_n.jpg

6 - late night twizzlers and chicken sessions - please don't ask!!!!!

7 - photo sessions and conga with Edward Cullen

I am looking forward to,

Hilton Breakfast - but worrying how to enjoy it whilst staying on the slimming world diet?!

Lots of Alcohol

No children for 3 days :YAHOO:

Getting to have some "adult" company and "adult" conversations

Having a room to myself and making us much mess as I like.

Meeting up with people that I only get to see twice a year

Alex :D

Loving your list Gillian

Also to defend my title as chicken champion!!!

Edward wasn't going to come this time, he is still recovering from October, and he got slightly damamged. However now that my friend isn't coming I think I might need a chaperone! :dance:

Note to self - Don't do photo shoot with Edward in the bar, whilst impersonating the photographer who happens to be standing behind you!

For some reason I am now VERY excited :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Talk to me people!!

Haha I assume you talk to people too? :D

That's another thing I like - people just randomly talking to me, or to each other. It's so easy to do in queues etc, and you really do make new friends at these things.

Granted I do have to tone down my sarcasm when people are like "you're David!" and try to greet them politely, rather than with "well yes, I did know already, but thanks!" but it's fun :YAHOO:

When peopel come up to me and say "you must be too tall?!", I have to fight the urg to reply, "how rude, have you considered that maybe you're just too short?".

I am looking forward to..

Seeing my friends who all live too far away!

Making new friends who will probably live too far away..

Eating breakfast with my friends and watching them "discretely" steal jam.

Squishing 10 people in a hotel room for pre drinks resulting in drunken dancing.

Pretending I will go swimming at 0700 but actually turning the alarm off and going back to sleep in the comfy bed.

Upsetting the Hilton staff by ordering pizza to the room.

Having an excuse to wear pretty dresses.

So you pretending all along :( :sob sob:

6 - late night twizzlers and chicken sessions - please don't ask!!!!!

7 - photo sessions and conga with Edward Cullen

I am looking forward to,

Hilton Breakfast - but worrying how to enjoy it whilst staying on the slimming world diet?!

Lots of Alcohol

No children for 3 days :YAHOO:

Getting to have some "adult" company and "adult" conversations

Having a room to myself and making us much mess as I like.

Meeting up with people that I only get to see twice a year

Alex :D

Loving your list Gillian

Also to defend my title as chicken champion!!!

Edward wasn't going to come this time, he is still recovering from October, and he got slightly damamged. However now that my friend isn't coming I think I might need a chaperone! :dance:

Note to self - Don't do photo shoot with Edward in the bar, whilst impersonating the photographer who happens to be standing behind you!

For some reason I am now VERY excited :dance:

Im on slimming world 100 breakfast will be a synch for sure cause at least you can pick and choose rather the being served up a plate and picking the food that cant eat lol