Authors?

Laika

I bought the first book at the weekend. It's third on my reading lis, but I'm looking forward to seeing just how ideal Jodelle actually is for the role of Katniss.

The first and second books are great I can't recommend them more. I am however totally traumatised by the third book. I shall not say why cause it would spoil it. But I am totally traumatised. I think Jodelle would do a fantastic job of the role of Katniss. Would love to see who they would get to play the others if she does get the role.

I really want to know how it traumatised you?.........Amazing books though!!!

I can't say while folks are here who haven't read it. Let's just say... I didn't expect it to end like that....

I bought the first book at the weekend. It's third on my reading lis, but I'm looking forward to seeing just how ideal Jodelle actually is for the role of Katniss.

The first and second books are great I can't recommend them more. I am however totally traumatised by the third book. I shall not say why cause it would spoil it. But I am totally traumatised. I think Jodelle would do a fantastic job of the role of Katniss. Would love to see who they would get to play the others if she does get the role.

I really want to know how it traumatised you?.........Amazing books though!!!

I can't say while folks are here who haven't read it. Let's just say... I didn't expect it to end like that....

Ah right I think I know what you mean. Some of my friends weren't so happy with the end.......

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to swap and change between books a lot but atm I'm reading The Lost Saint by Bree Despain its the second in a series i don't know how many more she will be coming out with but i'm loving the story!

Also would love to meet Cate Tiernan author of the sweep/wicca series and balefire and shes recently published the start of a new series beloved immortals... (yet to buy)

I could name loads of others but I can't think atm ... at work.. oopsy should get back to work ;)

xx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw someone above mentioned Cassandra Clare, I emailed and asked her but she replied to say she isn't over in the uk till decemeber for clockwork prince. Even tho she said no it was nice to get a reply none the less :)

I saw someone above mentioned Cassandra Clare, I emailed and asked her but she replied to say she isn't over in the uk till decemeber for clockwork prince. Even tho she said no it was nice to get a reply none the less :)

Thats really awesome, glad you got a reply. Shame she isn't coming till December. Least it gives me time to save up to go meet her.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love Felicity Heaton to come, shes an awesome author but writes mainly ebooks. She has series involving vampires mainly but you should totally check her out. She's also UK based and actually used to go to the Milton Keynes Collectormania's as I believe she used to live near MK

L A Weatherly, author of Angel and Angel Fire (due out early October) has tweeted that she'll be at ET6 and that it's her birthday too! Exciting! If you've not read Angel yet I can recommend it!!

Really??? Thats Great loved Angel and meeting her, would love to have another book signed by her.

Edited by ~Jenny~

L A Weatherly, author of Angel and Angel Fire (due out early October) has tweeted that she'll be at ET6 and that it's her birthday too! Exciting! If you've not read Angel yet I can recommend it!!

Really??? Thats Great loved Angel and meeting her, would love to have another book signed by her.

According to her tweet she'll be there! Excited!