Authors?

Laika

Authors were a really good feature at ET4! I loved it hearing the stories behind the novels, and got loads of new reading out of the weekend!

I was wondering if having a few more authors would be considered for ET6??

It any one suitable is doing a book tour around then I mean..... which would be a good idea in the run up to Christmas.... lol..

*ahem* anyways.....

:YAHOO:

• 3 weeks later...

I preferred ET3 over ET4 personally, at ET4 I'd read all the books by all the authors present and wanted to go to all of their author talks (while trying to get my photo's and auto's done) so it all felt a bit hectic. I think if we have authors again maybe limit it to two.

It was weird at ET5 going into the dealers room and not getting freebies from the publishers!

I think if there are less attendees as there were at ET5 having the authors would work. There were just so many attendees at ET4 that things were completely manic. I need to have a look to see who is doing a signing tour around October :)

I really like the idea of having the authors there. The only problem like many of you said is that i never got to attend any of the talks it was to hectic wiuth the long ques for photos and autographs. But i would still love to see maybe two authors at ET6 like all you have suggested :blink:

x

Authors would be awesome I missed this at ET5. I think its down to what books are released then. Looking at Jenny's signature one of the ones coming out then is by Rachel Vincent but I'm sure there will be others coming out at roughly the same time as ET6. I absolutely loved meeting Richelle at ET3 and then loved it when we got three authors for ET4. I even went with some of the ET lot to see Becca Fitzpatrick again in Manchester about a week later.

So if there is a chance please could we have atleast one author for ET6.

Cool look forward to seeing that, I love those books!!! :D

Their amazing aren't they, can't wait till CofA come out. I'll be cosplaying Jace on the Sunday night of ET6 but only cause the tattoos are semi permenant and a bugger to wash off so thought it safer to do it on the Sunday night instead. Might be one of those nights where I have to order pizza and try and get ready and eat

Cool look forward to seeing that, I love those books!!! :pyth:

Their amazing aren't they, can't wait till CofA come out. I'll be cosplaying Jace on the Sunday night of ET6 but only cause the tattoos are semi permenant and a bugger to wash off so thought it safer to do it on the Sunday night instead. Might be one of those nights where I have to order pizza and try and get ready and eat

yeah me too!!! cool, you will look brilliant, i will definately look out for you ;)

Cool look forward to seeing that, I love those books!!! :pyth:

yeah me too!!! cool, you will look brilliant, i will definately look out for you ;)

I shouldn't be hard to miss I'm the girl who dresses like a guy cause I cosplay Stefan Salvatore and Edward Cullen aswell lmao. Though think I confused alot of people at ET4 of my gender when I did Volterra Edward in the robe. Do you have facebook?

I havn't read them yet, but plan too sometime this year.

Would love it if Richelle Mead came again as I didn't go to ET3 (But she's having a baby in Aug so I can't see that happening)

I would also love to meet :

Kerrelyn Sparks

Lynsay Sands

Sherrilyn Kenyon

Kresley Cole

Rachel Vincent

Karen Chance

Rachel Caine

Lara Adrian

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Alyson Noël

Claudia Gray

Maggie Stiefvater

:unsure:

I bought the first book at the weekend. It's third on my reading lis, but I'm looking forward to seeing just how ideal Jodelle actually is for the role of Katniss.

The first and second books are great I can't recommend them more. I am however totally traumatised by the third book. I shall not say why cause it would spoil it. But I am totally traumatised. I think Jodelle would do a fantastic job of the role of Katniss. Would love to see who they would get to play the others if she does get the role.

I bought the first book at the weekend. It's third on my reading lis, but I'm looking forward to seeing just how ideal Jodelle actually is for the role of Katniss.

The first and second books are great I can't recommend them more. I am however totally traumatised by the third book. I shall not say why cause it would spoil it. But I am totally traumatised. I think Jodelle would do a fantastic job of the role of Katniss. Would love to see who they would get to play the others if she does get the role.

I really want to know how it traumatised you?.........Amazing books though!!!