Never been to this event...

I have never attended this event before but I am planning to because of Clive Barker's attendance. I have only ever been to Collectormania in Milton Keynes, is it much different? Do I have to pay for entry? Does it all work the same in the way that you just queue to get an autograph?

Any help would be greatly received.

• Moderators

The main difference is that yes, you have to pay for entry to LFCC - £10 to get in between 9am and 11am, and £5 to get in at or after 11am.

Getting autographs and photoshoots works very much in the same way as CM:MK. (With virtual queues where required, etc)

• Moderators

You can either pay on the day, or you can buy your entry tickets in advance from the online shop and they'll be posted out to you.

There will be 2 queues at the door on the day - one for those who have bought tickets online, and one for those who want to pay at the door.

its a first class event,get down there early,get yourself booked into a hotel if possible,spend the day getting all your autographs etc,back to the hotel,out on the lash,up next morning,pop back to the event if you missed anyone the day before or a guest was not there sat but was on the sunday!great stuff!!!! :thumbup:

You can either pay on the day, or you can buy your entry tickets in advance from the online shop and they'll be posted out to you.

There will be 2 queues at the door on the day - one for those who have bought tickets online, and one for those who want to pay at the door.

Sorry but i've been looking for hours, could you point me to where i can book online?

TIA

• Moderators

Sorry but i've been looking for hours, could you point me to where i can book online?

TIA

A wide variety of entry tickets (inc family and weekend tickets) is available on the shop, which is here. You can also buy photoshoots from the same place.

If you're looking in the future... there's a big 'Book tickets now' button on the LFCC homepage, which is here.

The only difference I can call, beyond paying to enter, is that - and I hope most will agree with this assessment - CM has a great selection of really good guest amongst which are 5 or 6 top notch ones...Ben Browder, Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Brandon Routh, James Masters and so on.

Well, I have found that LFCC has the same level of great guests as CM but it does seem to draw a higher number of top notch guest.

That is why my family and I will always like CM:MK and the LFCC.

Edited by SlippDigby