Who do you want to meet

showmasters

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Legends

I’d second that. They might not be to everyone’s taste but in the build up to the NFL games at Wembley there have been a few small signings with some ‘lesser known’ players that have attracted hundreds of fans.

If SM could get names like Dan Marino or Joe Montana I think they’d be a huge success. And I know there are tones of former NFL players who live or work in the UK, such as Roger Craig the legendary 49ers running back, who spends a lot of time over here on business.

Thanks for the heads up Simundo,

I know of Warrior and Jake Roberts' ego and demons, but did not know that about the Hulkster! Oh well, can I also add:

The Nature Boy Ric Flair! Please please please!

And The Bushwhackers! I read that they now run a Restaurant in the US somewhere!

Thanks for the heads up Simondo,

I know of Warrior and Jake Roberts' ego and demons, but did not know that about the Hulkster! Oh well, can I also add:

The Nature Boy Ric Flair! Please please please!

And The Bushwhackers! I read that they now run a Restaurant in the US somewhere!

Hogan would be a huge draw as he has the movie link as well as the wrestling one so I think he would make money back

I met Warrior at a show once and he was late arriving due to wanting to avoid the other wrestlers but the guy couldnt have been nicer, he was awesome. I had heard that was going to be his last appearance over here though...

Jake would get arrested on arrival back in this country apparantley due to animal cruelty charges...

Bushwacker Butch cant travel to due ill health

Ric Flair would be an issue because of his TNA involvement but he has done appearances over here before, very nice guy he was too

NFL Legends

never mind that usa stuff mr brodyhow about some proper legends from the world of rugby un ion,carling,moore,underwood,probyn,ackford,dooley,andrew??

and the legend that is paul mcgrath

I always think that any ex-footballers, now working in media, must be easier to book, as they need to keep up their profile!

so;

Chris waddle,

Kevin Gallacher,

Mark bright,

charlie nicholas,

paul merson,

matt le tissier,

stan collymore

winter olympians:

wilf o'reilly (speed skater)

shelly rudman

chemmy alcott

amy williams

summer olympians:

daley thompson

tessa sanderson

fatima whitbread

alan wells

iwan thomas

colin jackson

kriss akabusi

there is loads of people that have won medals at olympic games, especially 2012 being olympics in london.

I always think that any ex-footballers, now working in media, must be easier to book, as they need to keep up their profile!

so;

Chris waddle,

Kevin Gallacher,

Mark bright,

charlie nicholas,

paul merson,

matt le tissier,

stan collymore

I agree, maybe Shearer and Lawro too, I would also like to see maybe the Soccer AM team or even the explayers from Soccer Staurday?

• 2 weeks later...