GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

Hi

Some of the photoshoot times list more than one person, i.e. the HP girls on Saturday and the models on Sunday. They are listed as £10 each.

I think I'm being daft, but I'm not sure if this means that each photo is £10 with the group or if each person is £10. Does this mean the HP girls are £20 to get both in one photo?

I'm not sure how this would work for (say) the models if it was £10 each. Would you pick and choose who came into the shoot?

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

They are purely on the schedule at the same time due to their shoots being very short.

It is still £10 per guest.

As to whether you have more than one guest in the shoot, Please talk to the Pit Boss (crew in red) in charge of that shoot).

This post will be updated with new guest info as and when we have it. Days listed are days attending, NOT photoshoot days.

Laurence Belcher.......................Sun........Auto �10

Simon Fisher Becker..................Sun........Auto �10

Just to note, these two prices are wrong.

Both are actually £15 so my daughter had to get some more money as we hadn't budgetted for them being more expensive!

Both are actually £15 so my daughter had to get some more money as we hadn't budgetted for them being more expensive!

Thank you, I've adjusted them for now.

If you are still around maybe you can go to Organisers Booth or grab a pit boss and point out the price difference? It is still that the 15 pounds were a mistake because someone read a list wrong.

Thank you, I've adjusted them for now.

If you are still around maybe you can go to Organisers Booth or grab a pit boss and point out the price difference? It is still that the 15 pounds were a mistake because someone read a list wrong.

Cheers Sindel, spoke to Allison at the front and found out prices had been changed by agents (they are £15) but at least now I know and its sorted now.