GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed, when trying to plan out photoshoots to buy and which days etc..Stephen Furst from B5 has a photoshoot, yet Peter Jurasik who was the 'higher profile' main cast doesnt?

Oh well means I can save some cash there! lol

jeez did I touch a nerve or what? I'm just waiting for SM themselves to jump on board.....

I know from previous conversations (and forum discussions) that having a large number of smaller local guests does not limit the number of guests from abroad ...... and never mentioned that in my post.

All I'm saying is that it would be nice to see some other shows and movies represented as well as DW, SW and HP are represented currently.

BSG have 3 representatives too which I'm very pleased about. :WINCE: And one of them Mark Sheppard can represent about 15 different genre shows!

Isn't there a mistake as to Stanislav Ianevski? He's only listed as being Saturday and Sunday, but he was announced for all three days in his topic... Which one is correct?

I've noticed that too and just sent an e-mail to the office.

I think it's possible that the preview night guests will be confirmed separately, but it's more safe to check. :thumbup:

It's been nine days since I last asked, so forgive me for having another crack: any idea when the Sophie Aldred photoshoot will be available in the shop?

It's been listed as 'on sale soon' for ages. It must be going ahead as when Sophie was changed from CM17 to LFCC, it was said that the CM photoshoot tickets already sold would be valid in London.

Please, someone stick 'em on sale so I can buy one. Thanks. :wub:

Oh my lord!! Im struggling to keep up with this con! XD

Cant beleive how many amazing guests LFCC has this year.

My bank balance is very sad.

Couldn't agree more this is my first con in London with show masters as well and so far...

Spending £95 on autos £50 on photoshoots and soo much more ahh loving the potter guests but I not have that much lol

Oh no Alex Kingston photo shoot:(

Not yet. Just give it a little while, photo shoots are often not announced right away.

It's been in the store for a while hasn't it, added on the same day she was announced..?

]

YEP MANY OF US HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED ;-)

it isnt the last on the page, its above sylv and another.

• Moderators

I'm getting the Christhoper LLoyd photoshoot with delorean, would he also sign my dvd, or is that a seperate charge?

Autographs and photoshoots are always separate charges.

I'm getting the Christhoper LLoyd photoshoot with delorean, would he also sign my dvd, or is that a seperate charge?

Separate charges and different times. And, other than yourself and any prop you want in the picture, you can't take anything into the photoshoots.

Separate charges and different times. And, other than yourself and any prop you want in the picture, you can't take anything into the photoshoots.

Thank you, It's my first one so I thought I'd ask to avoid embarrassment :blush:

So am I right in assuming if I buy rankin's book he will sign it free of charge?

What if you have a book you would like him to sign how much would that be?

Ive met Robert before and he has charged a £5 for book and throws the auto in for free. Very nice guy and you'll enjoy meeting him