Latest Guest Announcement - WALTER KOENIG

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:YAHOO:

Dumb question - can the photoshoots from EMS be used at this event?

When will we get confirmation of our shoots getting transferred over?

I was under the impression they are automatically transfered over unless u want a refund? so if u had a CML sat pic it goes over to LFCC sat pic (thats if there is a sat pic, also not sure if u want to change days to a sun form a sat, is that allowed with the new show?)

Edited by 1of2

I was under the impression they are automatically transfered over unless u want a refund? so if u had a CML sat pic it goes over to LFCC sat pic (thats if there is a sat pic, also not sure if u want to change days to a sun form a sat, is that allowed with the new show?)

Thanks, mate....just wanted to be sure to be honest.....

Edited by 1of2

Based on the below I believe it will be an automatic transfer for photo shoot tickets

All photo ops will be moved to the new dates and any tickets already purchased will be valid for the new photo shoots. Anyone not being able to attend the new dates should contact us to arrange a refund. All entry tickets will automatically be refunded.

Edit: For anyone wondering - I have removed the repeated quotes of Walters announcement. It was just eating up space.

Edited by 1of2

When will we get confirmation of our shoots getting transferred over?

My order hasn't even been processed yet- am stuck in limbo!

John Winston, Eddie Paskey, Bill Blackburn, please!

I agree - three awesome suggestions - (Red Shirts rule)

Agreed, specially Billy.

Also, I am really glad that Walter is back on the tour circuit after his families terrible loss recently. The mark of a true pro.