Friday meet-up

dwarfbabe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done - and I'm Nichola, but please don't call me that! It's Nikki :D

I am a maybe, depends what time I get there and when the gold reception is. As last time we were at the Hilton the reception was before the opening ceremony.

• 3 weeks later...

Will you all be at this meet up in your 1969 outfits or are you likly to get changed before the opening ceremony? I will be in my 1969 outfit already as our accomidation is a small way away.:YAHOO::YAHOO::D

Haven't got my 1969 outfit yet so don't know.

Will you all be at this meet up in your 1969 outfits or are you likly to get changed before the opening ceremony? I will be in my 1969 outfit already as our accomidation is a small way away.:borg::vader::yoda:

Haven't got my 1969 outfit yet so don't know.

I now have got the bulk of my 1969 outfit and so probably will wear it for the meet up. I just hope the sight of my legs doesn't put anyone off their food ............ ;)

I joined, I'm Sue

Hi Sue. I'm Karen.

Edited by dwarfbabe

My hubby and I would like to go if that's ok. This is going to be my last convention for a while, as I have a big and wonderful reason (think Jaffa style) and I'm going to go out with a bang, before my body does. :)

Janine

The more the merrier, please do come along. Will you be in your party outfits/costumes?

Edited by dondon

My hubby and I would like to go if that's ok. This is going to be my last convention for a while, as I have a big and wonderful reason (think Jaffa style) and I'm going to go out with a bang, before my body does. :)

Janine

The more the merrier, please do come along. Will you be in your party outfits/costumes?

OMG, you have a symbiote in your belly? lol

If you're on Facebook, I've created an event on there that you are welcome to join and chat with some of the others who are coming along.

Click here

Edited by dwarfbabe

Hahhaha toga toga toga! XD I'm kidding, different era.

I know togas are the wrong era, but I was distracted by the thought of guys in free-flowing fabric etc :P *shrug* Hey, it's late in the evening - a gal can dream :rolleyes: LOL

Edited by Fozziefuzz