New Superman is cast

adriangill

i thought brandon was decent, it was the movie that wasnt all that, no enough action and to similar to the original.

im not sure about the direction that this and the new spidy is going in, all feels rather teenage fluff from what little ive seen or heard.

cant really comment on henry, not really seen him in anything, never got into the tudors, I guess secretly i was hoping for nic cage, i think his take would be very interesting

Not a big Spidy fan so the casting kinda passed me by. =/ Oops, but Henry is a fair actor, not amazing, but better than the masses of actors that seem to be in most main stream cinema these days.

I suppose the problem with the new 'franchises' are that they are trying too hard to appeal to the masses, as opposed to just keeping to the original plots. Which just destroys the point of Superman to me.

Like Brandon Routh at the time, I have to admit I have not seen Henry in anything. That's not a bad thing as I have no preconceptions of him from previous roles.

As for Brandon I enjoyed his performance and felt he did enough to retain the role.

I just hope it's not another complete reboot.

Like Brandon Routh at the time, I have to admit I have not seen Henry in anything. That's not a bad thing as I have no preconceptions of him from previous roles.

As for Brandon I enjoyed his performance and felt he did enough to retain the role.

I just hope it's not another complete reboot.

from what ive read/heard it is a reboot

seein as there going non famous these days, they should get that guy rossenblum is it form smallville to play lex, he is brilliant as lex in that show
Non-famous is not a new thing with Superman. Christopher Reeve was a 'unknown' when he was cast.

As for Michael Rosenbaum, currently they are trying to get him back for the final series of Smallville but he doesn't want to return to that role. Therefore I would be surprised if he wanted to perform the same role in a movie. Last I heard Kevin Spacey was still interested in reprising the role.

seein as there going non famous these days, they should get that guy rossenblum is it form smallville to play lex, he is brilliant as lex in that show
Non-famous is not a new thing with Superman. Christopher Reeve was a 'unknown' when he was cast.

As for Michael Rosenbaum, currently they are trying to get him back for the final series of Smallville but he doesn't want to return to that role. Therefore I would be surprised if he wanted to perform the same role in a movie. Last I heard Kevin Spacey was still interested in reprising the role.

didnt mean to imply it was.

humm, smallville i loved but I stopped buying the sets after 5, dont know why, some day ill catch up, so i dont know whats happened with lex, though its a shame rossenblum doesnt want to return he was a very good multi layered lex.

i was never a fan of spacys lex.

well with supes villains ive never thought they were all that good and to be honest they are limited, its either kriptonian bad guys or someone with kriptonite, otherwise they cant get near supes. unless its something silly like blocking out the sun lol