might need help

Myself205

Hello,

I have bought my ticket a while ago. Unfortunately, I had surgery 2 weeks but found out today that it is not healing properly. I'm still signed off from work until the 18th minimum.

I still want to attend the event but might need help for the journey as (at the moment) can't see myself taking trains and tubes while carrying a suitcase.

I was wondering if there were anyone from Herts travelling who could help me out.

Many thanks.

Hello,

I have bought my ticket a while ago. Unfortunately, I had surgery 2 weeks but found out today that it is not healing properly. I'm still signed off from work until the 18th minimum.

I still want to attend the event but might need help for the journey as (at the moment) can't see myself taking trains and tubes while carrying a suitcase.

I was wondering if there were anyone from Herts travelling who could help me out.

Many thanks.

Sadly I'm from Denmark, and am not even going - but anyways, just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you will get better soon :)

[

Sadly I'm from Denmark, and am not even going - but anyways, just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you will get better soon :)

thank you

Where are you coming from? I'm not in Herts but if your route crosses mine I could bring you the rest of the way?

I'm from Hertford if it helps.

Hey I'm coming from Kent and am going on the M1. So if you can get to the M1 I can take you from there. I know it might not be much help, but I will gladly do what I can.

thanks. Not even sure how to get to the M1 :unsure:

lol, Neither am I! But if you can etc, then like I said I'm happy to help.

How far from the M1 are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm coming from Kent and am going on the M1. So if you can get to the M1 I can take you from there. I know it might not be much help, but I will gladly do what I can.

thanks. Not even sure how to get to the M1 :unsure:

so sorry I haven't replied earlier. No idea about M1 as I don't drive to be fair. Thanks anyway.

thanks. Not even sure how to get to the M1 :D

so sorry I haven't replied earlier. No idea about M1 as I don't drive to be fair. Thanks anyway.

That's fine, I only asked, as if it's not too far I was happy to come off the motorway for you.

Hope you've got everything sorted. Have fun :lol: